I have to right an essay on to kill a mocking bird. The specific topic is: Should Atticus have defended Tom Robinson, was there no point? I was just wondering about effects his trial could of had on maycomb, or even america. Any ideas or suggestions would help.
- Can you edit and smooth out my essay? Please :) and thanks.? - I feel like my essay is really bumpy and needs to be tied together. These are just the 3 body paragraphs:The mocking bird symbolizes all the people who were mistreated, during the great depression. It represents the innocent. To kill a mocking bird means to destroy innocence. It means to inflict pain on something or
- To Kill a MockingBird Essay? - In the book To Kill a Mockingbird how does Atticus Finch use his quote “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view — until you climb into his skin and walk around in it,” and apply to Tom Robinson. Im trying to write and essay which says
- Further editing on my essay, anything to add? - Prompt: In some works in literature, a static, more minor character actually has a significant presence and plays a key role. Analyze and explain what the character’s purpose is in TKAM. Specifically discuss how the character affects the development of other characters and the novels’ themes. how does this static character contribute to the greater
- I need an english teachers advice and help?!?!?!? - okay i have to write a research paper about To Kill a Mockingbird, I’ve read the book, and I’ve written the research paper, I just need Professional Advice. What should I change? What should I add? What did I do wrong? Help, please? I’ve tried everythingThe Story Behind Harpee Lee and her Novel To Kill
- To Kill A Mockingbird Essay Questions? - I’ve re-read the chapters over and over, but I have no idea how to answer these questions! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to answer them very simply.1. Alexandra comes to Maycomb “for a while.” What kind of effect do you think she will have on Scout’s family? Give reasons for your prediction.2.
- Please grade my SAT essay? - topic: Are we free to make our own choices in life, or are our decisions always limited by the rules of society? In an Utopian society one may be allowed to make one’s own choices in life all the time;however in the world the harsh reality
- Thesis for to kill a mockingbird essay? - im writing an essay for english about to kill a mockingbird by harper lee. my topic is either racism;-racism in the courtroom (Tom Robinson losing the trial because he’s black)-Aunt Alexandria’s racism (not wanting them to go to Cal’s church, etc.)-Dolphus Raymondor about law;- racism in the courtroom-Bob Ewell’s abuse to Mayellai need one more