I'm doing a history essay on why the mughals declined. i just want some info on other people's views. decline means get smaller, empire means a big army under one controller.
- Help defining Army value: Loyalty? - I have to write an essay on Loyalty for my 1st SGT (had to pick an Army value and write 4 pages on it due to being late for formation here at AIT one day so I picked Loyalty). I’m not asking anyone to write it for me since I already pretty much have it
- Need ideas for paragraph on essay about decline of american power? - Basically I have a week (plenty of time) to write a 7-page (double spaced) essay on the decline of American Power. I have a general idea of what to do, but I need more ideas for the topics of my paragraphs. I should be fine for my Intro and conclusion.What I have gotten
- Is this right ? - its my second paragragh to my essay =)tell me if its right !Also the Austro-Hungarian Empire was in trouble because since the empire was made of different countries, the different nationalities wanted independence and wanted to build their own empire. But the Emperor wanted to keep all of his empire. This was because the emperor
- How long did it take oliver cromwell to gather and train the new model army?(history essay)? - The New Model Army was formed in 1645 by the Parliamentarians in the English Civil War. It differed from other armies in the same conflict in that it was intended as an army liable for service anywhere in the country, rather than being tied to a single area or garrison. As such, its soldiers became
- Compare and contrast the views of the following thinkers’ notions of the individual: Marx, Mill, and Freud? - Compare and contrast the views of the following thinkers’ notions of the individual: Karl Marx, John Stuart Mill, and Sigmund Freud. Consider the social or political implications as well as the influence or appeal of their views. This is my History essay topic! Just a brief summary of their views would be greatly appreciated! User tags:history
- Homework Help: Essay. History/Ancient Rome Buffs…? - “To What Extent Was the Colosseum Used As An Instrument of Control to Control the People of Ancient Rome…?” Thank you. Now, I’m not looking for a whole essay, just some ideas, so any history buffs and especially people who know a lot about the Roman Empire would be greatly appreciated. Thanks xx User tags:history 102
- Please read my essay? - Turning points repeatedly all the time in history. Throughout history there were major turning points. For example when the Christians captured the Holy Land in the crusades they only had it for 50 years then, the turning point took place, the Muslim army recaptured the Holy Land. Another example is when emperor Constantine adopted Christianity