I need an essay title!It's for beta club:When I think of volunteering, millions of ideas pop into my head. But one really sticks out, the Peace Corps. Thanks to John F. Kennedy, who proposed this idea to the University of Michigan, we now have the Peace Corps who have helped 139 countries with over 200,00 volunteers to date. They have helped America connect to so many 3rd world countries. Hopefully the Peace Corps will go to further lengths each year to help us connect with the rest of the world.In an ever-changing world, Peace Corps Volunteers have met new challenges with innovation, ingenuity, perseverance, assurance and humaneness. From emerging technologies to environmental preservation, Peace Corps Volunteers have helped people around the world improve their lifestyle. Their work around the globe has become a significant part of America’s history.Peace Corps have three main goals: · Help the people of interested countries in meeting their need for trained men and women.· Helping promote a better understanding of Americans on the part of the peoples served.· Helping promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.These goals are the outline of amazing deeds performed by the generous volunteers who serve in the Peace Corps. They are used to help promote world peace and friendship. The Peace Corps' mission throughout history has been to help countries create and sustain development programs, promote a better understanding of Americans and help Americans better understand people outside the United States. They are here to help us connect to developing countries so we will have a wider view of the world. Just like a Beta, the Peace Corps try to work with others and promote positive ideas. A beta’s mission is to promote the ideals of academic achievement, character, service, and leadership among elementary and secondary school students. In other words, we are here to show the next generation a new life, a path to excellence, or a way to success. "Let Us Lead By Serving Others." This is a beta’s motto. Everyday we are presented with opportunities that allow us to help others in usually more ways than one. In every community there are needs that need to be fulfilled and we have the power to do that. We try to relate to others and find a solution to a problem. The Peace Corps do the same. They go to a 3rd world country, relate to their problems and find a resolution to a dilemma. Some will report back to America and we will do all we can to help them. This process helps strengthen bonds between countries. This will help us be a safer country knowing that they are possible allies. If we ever need help we will hope that they remember all we have done for them and come to our aid when needed. However, as a beta we help others out of the goodness of our heart. We will do all we can to help other. We use a "Volunteer state of mind" and help others without asking for anything in return. That is something every beta out there should believe in. "The influence of a beautiful, helpful character is contagious, and may revolutionize a whole town."–Collier Graham <> [external link] … A Beta is like a younger version of the Peace Corps. We have the power to change our world around us. The Peace Corps go to other countries and help them, but we are here to help us. When we go out of our way to help someone, it shows that we care. Hopefully they will understand that and go off and help someone else. One by one we are able to change a community. If everyone helps out then we can improve our country, which will strengthen us, and we can go and help others. Although us Beta’s need to stay here, and help our country to strengthen our future.
- Can someone help me on my essay? - i have write a essay about one theme that john Lennon has in his musical work.so i pick peace for a theme . John Lennon believes in peace and he expresses it through his musical works. John Lennon uses his fame for good to promote peace .John Lennon promote peace with his songs: “Imagine”, “Give Peace
- Canadian History – Debatable Essay? - I have to write a history essay for my final and I have no clue where to start. Here is the statement I have to argue for or against:Canada needs to carefully re-examine its role on the world stage. Canada should remove itself from all world conflicts and play a role only in providing relief
- Why I want to be a Marine Corps Officer Essay? - I want to be a Marine Corps Officer because I want the chance to defend this country and lead the finest warriors in the world. I want to be a part of a brotherhood where I care more about the marine on my right and left than I do about myself. I want to be
- Do you need a Bachelors Degree or higher to get into the Peace Corps or AmeriCorps? - I am finished with college and I would like to serve in either the peace corps or AmeriCorps. I have an A.A. in Liberal Arts and an A.S. in Child Development. I have had a job in a preschool, and I have done volunteer work with school age children. When I was going through the
- Is my essay good enough? (About the Diary of Anne Frank)? - This is a response to The Diary of Anne Frank. (Sorry this is so long) I think Anne Frank’s story is interesting and helps us to understand how the Holocaust was like and how it affected people’s lives. Anne had influenced me, mostly her opinions about how people should set good examples for each other
- Hi British people! I’m Italian and I need your help with English… it’s very easy for you! 10 points!? - I’ve just written a short essay about globalisation. Please read it and check my mistakes, if a sentence doesn’t sound good you can change it in different words saying the same concept.Thank you!————Globalisation is a term that explains the situation of the world in XXI century, where people and enterprises are now more connected to
- Can someone give me some ideas to put in my essay? - The theme is “Are You Proud Of Your Country?” and this is what i have so far….”Oh say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,” sings the first line of our national anthem. The song represents the freedom and rights of our country, the United States of America. See that? Freedom and rights. We