Technology is the basis of everyday life in the twenty-first century. Over the past century or so, this "knowledge" derived from technology became more of a burden than a benefit. There is absolutely no need for technology. It makes things way too easily accessible for people, especially teens today. Little do they know however; technology sometimes makes things harder to do.It is certain; the need for technology is not as great as it once was. The knowledge people gain becomes more of a burden than any thing else. Everything is now done for us. One hundred years ago, there were colorless television sets; now there are cell phones, plasma TVs, and even highly efficient computers. There is just way too much modernization.How much is too much? This is easily answered. Twenty-first century children have things too easily accessible. With the touch of a button, a TV set is turned on. With the touch of a button, people can talk amongst one another over cell phones. The excessive use of technology has caused at the very least, laziness, and many cases of childhood obesity. Although it seems as if technology makes life easier, it is in fact the opposite. Most, if not all the time, technology makes life more complicated than it needs to be. It is clear the twenty-first century is significantly more sophisticated than before. Furthermore, there is no need for technology. It makes tasks too easy in the twenty-first century. It is clear that life is more sophisticated now than ever. Technology is the cause of such burdens. The technology we come to believe as "knowledge," actually makes simple tasks harder to do.Alrighties wrote this within 25 minutes :- rate it out of 6 and critique would be nice as well :-) thanks in advance
- I don’t understand why life is so dependent on technology. Is it really that important? - Recently in class we’ve started this discussion on technology. We read “The veldt” by Ray Bradbury and the teacher started to ask us how we would feel if all of the technology (such as cell phones, computers, games, TV, etc) were taken away. My answer was that I could live without it but it would
- Can anyone help me writing an essay introduction? - ok the topic is…..Write to explain to the reader how technology has changed your life?i came up with sumthing like this Initially, Technology, Technology and more Technology. Have you ever wonder in every second people come up with new ideas? every two seconds technology developes?. You might not know or even thought
- Please correct my essay? - Cell phonesNowadays, everybody has a cell phone and arranges a lot of affairs with that. On the other hand some scientific reports advice people to use cell phone less and correctly. This device has some advantages and disadvantages in modern living.This device has a lot of advantages that people can use that in their daily
- Can u help me on a essay based on cell phones? - am writing a essy based on cell phones. but every time i look for info on the topic its says (buying cell phones) instead. also i need a website on info on the features of the 1970′s cell phones through the modern day cell phones.
- Can someone please edit my essay? - Healthcare has two side of whether people think it should be free or we should pay for it ourselves. Well the debate is still going on but I know the humanly idea in society should be having free healthcare. Everyone deserves a fair chance to live. For those who don’t have enough money they can
- I need help and I need to find people who agree with me with details why driving with a cell phone useage.? - I’m doing an important essay paper over driving with a cell phone I need people to agree with me and tell me some details why we shouldn’t be using cell phones while driving. Please email me at [email not allowed] or comment with your name and your point of saying that we
- Cell phones while driving essay. please help !? - i’m doing a persuasive essay about cell phones while driving. I need three reasons why there should be a law for not cell phones while driving. like i need to know what each of my three paragraphs should be about, so 3 topics.thanks !