So...I didn't feel TOO good about my first SAT...scores come out in a few days. I'm freaking out.Math, I zoned out so much, and skipped around 9...haha. I'll assume I missed 2. Reading, I missed 5-7.Writing, I missed 0-5. My essay was horrible. I was hoping for a scholarly topic...but it was about reality TV...haha. Let's say 8 for the essay.THANKS! I'm scared.
- For all you IB students, I need your opinion!? - Ok so I submitted in my Extended Essay a while ago. It was about the limitations to health care that poverty erects in Southeastern Wisconsin. My supervisor said it was great, as well as family and friends. However, my teacher graded it and gave me a C. He says that his grades are usually higher
- How hard is it to get into the University of Maine? - On SAT scores they look at Math, I have 490, And Critical Reading, I have 500.My GPA is only a 1.9.Class rank – 86/109Horrible, I know :/but, I’m really passionate about nursing! My essay is really good, and my recommendations are good too. How hard is this college to get into?
- I want to go to uni as a mature age student but am scared I am not smart enough? - I have been looking at the subjects and they are freaking me out. I am scared I can’t write an essay. I am scared I don’t have enough knowledge.Has anyone else felt like this?I really want to be a teacher…
- Can I get into U Penn? - So my guidance counselor thinks i should apply tot U penn but my SAT scores are not that great. I feel as though i have just about everything else but those SAT scores are only 1250 combined with the math and verbal sections. I’m in the top 1.5 percent of my graduating class, i
- Can someone please help analyze this (it’s regarding Rutgers University) ? - Hi. Rutgers University has been my dream school ever since I was a little child. My family and I would go watch the basketball games, and my father is actually an alumni. Basically if it was not for my SAT scores, I would have complete confidence when applying. My gpa is currently is 3.957 out
- Do you think i passed my GED? - i passed everything but math and writing so i re tested math and writing yesterday.on the first part of the math there were 50 questions i hardly knew any of them except a few i had to guess on alot of them. but on the second part i knew almost every single one. i may
- I’m so overwhelmed and stressed out? - about school.I have a final on Wednesday in Math, on everything. I have an A (barely) right now, but she said the final exam most likely will change your grade…and I don’t test very well.Then I have a stats test on Thursday, and I’m not ready for it.On Friday I have half of my history