How do I make the introduction for William Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night and John Milton "Paradise Lost". And what comparisons and contrast can I use? Just need a little push to get on the right page.
- Hey please help me. Anybody can read my short essay. If not clear, you can fix or add it for me. thanks? - ( I did read “Twelfth Night”)In Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare, the character, Feste’s, role often is as a clown or fool. He speaks freely and creatively. Like Feste, I frequently behave silly and act goofy. We both have a serious mood, too. I have a great sense of humor and love to tell jokes.
- Twelfth night short plot summary? - I’m doing an essay on twelfth night by shakespeare, and i need to write a plot summary but i find the play so confusing that i just don’t know how to summarise it! Any help would be appreciated.
- What is an epic hero? I’m confused about my essay topic… Help!? - My teacher asked me to:”Consider the idea of redefining the epic hero in “Paradise Lost”. You need to take what you take to be the conventional or already established model of the epic hero, so that you reader can see what is different about the new model(s) you find in the texts you are
- Twelfth Night Quotes for essay help!? - Hey thanks for taking time to look, hopefully you can help me I need a quote from Twelfth Night that shows how the feste/clown/fool says things backwards kinda, or that shows although he is being funny he often is the wise one… or that he has clarity/senseI tried to make the most sense of
- In what ways can I link King Lear (Shakespeare’s play) to King James I in my essay? - Shakespeare wrote the play in the reign of James I, but are you sure you’re not thinking of James II? In 1688/89, that James was deposed in favor of his older daughter, Mary II, and her husband, William of Orange. (Yes, they were the pair known as William and Mary. Both
- What is a good essay topic for Paradise Lost by Milton? - I am desperately seeking an essay topic and thesis for Paradise Lost. Please help!
- I don’t know how to state my conclusion. Can I please get help? And tell me if you think my essay is good? - “Much Ado about Nothing” Theme Essay In “Much Ado about nothing” Shakespeare shows how the men disobey women. The theme of this “Much Ado about nothing” is objectification toward women. In the masquerade ball the men have masks to hide