essay question! thanks!
- Hello, I have been set an ethics essay question and I don’t really know how to approach it? - This is the question:”Only deontological ethical systems are sufficiently clear to help you make moral decisions.”How could I approach this question. I know the arguments for it. But don’t really know how to set it all out. How would you personally answer this question?
- Who did Imperialism Benefit? - I have a essay question that states, “Is Imperialism beneficiary and who did it benefit?” I know it benefited the Europeans and I could say it even expands the modernization of roads, irrigation and technology to help advance all of Europe. But I need to get more in depth with the question. The first part
- Read Doctor Faustus, Heart of Darkness, and Moby Dick. What’s the central question these works raise? - So the prompt is, “Critic Roland Barthes has said, “Literature is the question minus the answer.” Considering Barthes’ observation, write an essay in which you analyze a central question the works raise and the extent to which they offer any answers. Explain how the authors’ treatment of this question affects your understanding of these works
- How to Conclude Essay…..? - Right, I’m attempting to write an essay that starts with the question ‘Discuss the mechanisms in which’. I’m ok with the actual question but have been stuck on hwo to form a conclusion.For example a question which said ‘compare 2 characters, who do you think is most evil?’. For the conclusion you could back up
- Helpp Essay Question I Don’t Understand? - I don’t understand how to answer this essay question? What does it mean and how can i answer the question.Any bullet points or Ideas would helpHeres The Question:With reference to at least two forms of media, discuss the importance of subcultures to contemporary cultural theory and media culture?
- Because of your bran muffin raid in the science section…? - I’m probably not going to get anymore answers to my question that I asked. I looked for it on several pages and didn’t find it. The science section is slow enough without you guys making my question disappear. So I’m asking my question here.I have a scholarship essay to write. It can have anything to
- Help on the film, Wall E? - What events, observations that you see in society today which you think will lead to the situation of humans as portrayed in the film, Wall E?— My problem is that I need to create an essay consisting of 750+ words, and I cannot even think of ways on how “to exhaust” my essay given this