I've got to write this essay on, ''why is healthy body more important than a healthy mind" and I think it would be cool if I could give a real life example of a famous person!Pls don't give me sources; just the name of the star(if he's famous), which sport he/she played and how he got injured and lost his position...blah..blah!ThanX!
- ‘A healthy mind in a healthy body’ essay for sports psychology? - ‘A healthy mind in a healthy body’ how can i ‘explore the nature,strength and direction of this relationship’ in reference to both sport and exercise psychology?
- I’ve written an essay…. Does it is okay? - Hi people! I’m 15 and I’m from germany. I had to write an essay about “the role of sport in my life”. It is very boast written…..Is my essay okay? You could answer in English, I understand it I want to know the right orthography, grammar and the right comma placement.Who could correct it?
- Essay length? - i have to write an essay on ‘the importance of sport in a person’s life’ as Gaeilge.(in Irish) 3 pages. i say thats not possible, i barely even know enough vocab to write an essay. i keep having to use my dictionary for every word i want to write. its ridiculous. i could write ‘
- Need to write an academic essay on motivation. Dun know how to start. Any kind soul can help.? - The person above me kinda explained it but:-The title. Try and make it eye-catchy or humorous. You can try a pun or an alliteration-In the first sentence, introduce the reader to this topic. E.g. Motivation, a form of blah blah blah.-Then go on explaining it, expanding it and give some examples. Also you can try
- Essay Help? Ok to have sections? - I have to wirte an essay, but because its suppose to be kind of random would it be ok to have like sections. It’s three pages long too/Example: His ChildhoodBlah Blah Blah….. His children Blah Blah Blah.. His PresidencyBlah Blah Blah
- Need help in finding a persuasive essay topic? - Hey guys,Basically, I just need a topic where I can argue 3 main points (for example: cats are better than dogs. 1) Cats blah, blah blah. 2) Cats blah, blah blah. 3) Cats blah, blah blah. ) It’s supposed to be original and somewhat funny- but not over the top. So, any suggestions? Thanks.
- When you cite an article using harvard referencing? - If person A proposed a theoryand person B used A’s theory in his articleand you use B’s article for your essaydo you cite Person A or BAlso if person B wrote for examplePerson A (1990) theorised blah blah blahand you were using that information do you cite A or B?