Like in the beginning of the book when Finny and Gene first do it. I need the quote for my essay due tomorrow, and i left my book in my locker ): help?
- Can anyone explain this book to me, A Seperate Peace? - alright, well i read the book, and now i have to do an essay, without actually writing the essay for me can anyone tell me how the two characters, gene and phineas found their own seperate peace, i really don’t get this at all, i mean i know that gene was the type that liked
- Tkam help for essay? - how old is scout in the beginning of the book like when she first starts school I need to know b/c I have an essay due tomorrow and I dont own the book so please help I think shes 5 but im not sure
- A seperate peace!? - okay I have to write an essay on A Seperate Peace by John Knowles. The essay question is this:Although the boys at Devon never actually see World War II (except for Leper) they feel the effects of it every day and engage in their own personal, private wars. Considering the setting of the novel, in
- Election of 1912, very urgent, please help!? - i have my american studies exam tomorrow, and we have to do pre-writing for possible essay topics. i totally forgot about this one, and i don’t have my book with me, because my locker got jammed at school today. so anybody, please please help!ok, the question is…imagine that you are a registered voter and a
- What is a quote about Not being able to accomplish your dreams? - I am writing an essay on the book A Separate Peace by John Knowles, and I’m talking about how Finny wouldn’t be suited for the war even without his broken leg. Ideas for a hook?
- What steps did the United States take to thrust itself into the role of international police officer? - i left my history book at school…. and i have an essay due tomorrow….
- Help with the theme of the book “Go Ask Alice” please? - I really need help with this essay im writing and its about the book “Go Ask Alice”.Does anyone know what the main theme is?That would be really helpful.Ive read the book but im horrible at picking out themes and I just have no idea what it is.Also we need to pick a quote that represents