So I'm writing an end of the year paper to my teacher explaining how the course has helped me in my writing. The teacher only leaves comments in a paragraph at the end of my paper and it always says you need to "FOCUS", double underlined, your paper more clearly. "Cut out all the fluff." These comments are NOT helpful and never once in class has he taught good ways to do this or what he even means by this. What are good points I can make in my final paper back to the course teacher?
- How should I start my introduction topic essay for comparing two different stories? - An essay should start with a broad general comment covering both stories. Once you decide what to write about, for example how the characters cope with both good and evil, then in the following paragraphs you make comments and observations, then back up your argument with proof in each story. The last paragraph should be
- I hate my class… should I give up? - I’m in middle school, and in my school, you can take one elective which used to be either Art, Computers, or Band. I chose Art for my first and second years, but this year they eliminated band and added Drama instead. I loved acting, and I figured that if I had taken art for so
- Dead Poet’s Society short essay help? Really easy 10 points! :] Please? - I’m writing a very short essay on the movie Dead Poet’s Society.One paragraph is about how Mr. Keating helps the transform the BOYS. I need some concrete details, at least 2 or 3 or more, for this paragraph, like what he did and things.The other paragraph is about how Mr. Keating helped transform the SCHOOL.
- Talking to a professor about grades? - I would like to know the best way to approach one of my professors about my grades. I feel that she has graded me unfairly on three assignments so far the semester. She is intimidating and difficult to talk to, and quite narrow minded, so I really don’t know how to talk to
- Do you think my teacher will allow me to do extra credit? - Hello. Here is a little bit of back ground information. So I am taking an AP economics course at my high school; I am a straight A student, and I have taken many AP courses, so I understand the meaning of a challenging work load, I am also (I feel) a diligent student (I pay
- Most outrageous thing you did for a school project? - In my freshman year, i was failing the last quarter of my English class because i didn’t turn in an essay assignment. The teacher said that for our final project we had to make an ad for a fake product (we were study media and techniques they use), and the group that stood out the
- How to stop your hand hurting when you have to write a lot? 10 points :)? - Hey everyone Pretty soon, I am going to have to write essays for school non-stop, the entire day. Every subject means a different essay, and I need ways to make sure that my handwriting stays neat and that my hand doesn’t hurt after 30 minutes. Does anyone have any tips on