I'm writing an admissions essay to a prep-school. It's about the best advice you ever got. I'm writing about "Your own opinion of yourself, is more important then other peoples opinions of you". Would it sound self-centered to say that the most important person in my life is me. As in "the most important person in anyones life is they themself".
- Ideas for facebook etiquette? What have you noticed about the way people use facebook? - I’m writing an essay about facebook and how it reflects society and I find it quite fascinating how it has seemingly developed its own sort of code of conduct and norms. Like how people seem to feel obligated to like certain peoples’ status updates or how some people only post things about themself but never
- What should i write about in my college appliation essay? - i am a junior, but i really wat to start writing it so i could be more personal and more well.Which TOPIC IS BETTER?a. How i want to be a Pediatrician and how much i love to work with kids.b. How when i was at the beach andjust as i got in, three children were
- What is the most important invention? - I’m writing an essay in Language Arts which is due tomorrow and I wanted everyone’s opinion on what you guys think the most important invention is. We have to write an introductory paragraph on a worksheet and then base the rest of the 3 paragraph essay around it. The prompt is “Of all the amazing
- I’ve written an essay…. Does it is okay? - Hi people! I’m 15 and I’m from germany. I had to write an essay about “the role of sport in my life”. It is very boast written…..Is my essay okay? You could answer in English, I understand it I want to know the right orthography, grammar and the right comma placement.Who could correct it?
- AP English survey-What would “you” imagine life to be? - Im doing an essay for AP English where we’re open to write about mostly anything about life so I want to write about what people imagine life to be or would be if it was their world to make…?Any opinions are appreciated. Im just wondering what other people think because I have a pretty good
- Appeal college decision? (University of Pittsburgh)? - I just received a rejection letter from the University of Pittsburgh, the only school I applied to. I am taking four AP courses and one honors. I have scored a 2020 on the SATs (710 reading, 690 writing, 620 math) and have a 3.96 GPA. I wrote an essay and sent two letters of recommendation.
- Epedimec of gangs? - i have a college essay to do about gangs ….. and the question is ….. Gangs: is it an epidemic that i beyonds anyones control? i would really like some opinions of what you guys think…..