What is reconstructive memory and how can it be applied to cognitive psychology? its 8 marksi thought about going into eye witness testimony or describing Bartletts study and evaluating it.. just not sure thanks in advance
- Help on IB extended essay psychology topic? - For the IB diploma program, I need to write an extended essay paper about something in psychology. It should be similar to a college thesis, but it is for high school and should be about 17 pages long. It has to be analytical and based on a question such as “to what extent do cultural
- Did any one do A level english literature? - Ive just started college, and for my A levels i picked art, english language, photography and psychology. -but i only really picked psychology because there was nothing else i wanted to do, and i thought it would be fairly easy. Dint get me wrong, i dont think psychology is easy- its just that i
- Essay question on bipolar disorder? - I have to have a research question for my IB extended essay i chose to do it on psychology. I really want to do something about Bipolar disorder my initial research question was what is bipolar disorder but i would get marks deducted for the “study of the obvious” so if anyone could help me
- Which uni would you pick? - I know this is my decision, but I keep thinking about it so much I’m not thinking clearly anymore and I’m worried I’ll make a hasty decision just to get it over with, so I was hoping for some new perspectives. I have always loved English Literature, and this is what I applied for on
- Help on Henri Bergson and memory? - Hi i need to do an essay discussing Henri Bergson’s work on ‘time of memory’ or memory and refer to literary examples, plase help as Bergson is incrediboy difficult to read, maybe not for a psychology student. i cant think of any litarary examples relating to his work either plz help!
- I’m taking AP Exams for US History, World History, Psychology. What should I do to guarantee grades I want? - I really want a 5 on the Us History exam. For World History and Psychology I want to do just as well also, but I would be satisfied with a 4 or 3. Any recommendations for effective review books, study techniques, essay writing, test taking skills, when to start studying, etc. would be helpful.
- IB programme – Survival Tips? - Hi. So, I’m currently doing the first year of IB programme and I’m almost halfway through. However, I honestly feel like left out in the jungle without any good survival tips. Soon, I’m going to be bombarded with internal assessments and the freaky extended essay. Please help. If anyone could please share with me some:• Good