the topic is about childhood obesity and i want to persuade people that all cafeteria foods should be healthy. i have a hooki need help with my thesis statementall cafeteria foods should be healthy because ........, ..........., and cafeteria foods play a major roll in a childs diet. those two blanks need to be things that i can have supporting detail for and..yeah.. if you could help that would be great!
- Parts of an persuasive essay? - at a 9th grade lvl?please make an example likeI. Introduction -attention catcher – background information – thesis statementII. Body – supporting detail for thesis – explanation of supporting detail – supporting detail for thesis – explanation of supporting detail
- What makes organic vegetables healthier than regular vegetables? - I have to do this essay for school about healthy foods that should be added to a schools cafeteria menu. I need three elaborations on why they should add organic vegetables and i only have two. I already have that they are not sprayed with pesticides and that they slightly prevent getting cancer from chemicals.
- And here is da second part….plz help….? - heres the second part of the essay…plz help…suggestions will be taken into consideration…corrections….thanksIf fast food chains were to be banned, people still have the option of buying junk and fatty foods from supermarkets, school and workplace canteens, milk bars, vending machines, restaurants, convenient stores and many other places. Alternatively, they could just buy the ingredients
- I’m gaining weight, and need help? - In the past two months I’ve gained about 10Ibs.About three months ago, i stopped watching everything i ate. I still ate really healthy; i just ate a little more (stopped trying too skip), stopped counting calories, and stopped beating myself up for having a treat. I did this because my bf asked me too. He
- How do I end my essay? - 28% of Americans are obese. That is about one third of population. One third of population can’t obese just by over eating. If not only that than what is it? The leading causes of obesity, disincluding over eating, are: lack of exercise, family history of obesity, stress, peer or family problems, medical illnesses, and depression.
- What is your honest opinion of obesity in America? - I have a project in my English class where I have to find out what people think about obesity. I was assigned to find out the NEGATIVE opinions of obesity. If you know of any truthful and somewhat harsh articles or essays just send me the link. Charts or graphs could work too. If you
- Childhood Obesity Essay? - I have to write a 1600 to 2000 word essay on ways to prevent childhood obesity. I have to use and site at least three sources. On source can be my textbook and only one may be from the web that is a education or organization website. If anyone has any suggestions on what books