I'm writing an essay for English Comp 2 on solar energy. I have an introduction, but I need to come up with a thesis statement. My essay has to have 6 body paragraphs, so my thesis statement has to have 6 points ( What I will be talking about in the rest of my essay). Pleasse Help! I'll pick a best answer.Here's my intro:In the Unites States, 879 million gallons of gasoline are consumed every day. That's 604,166 gallons every minute! It has taken the earth over 300 million years to produce 1.7 trillion gallons of oil, and it has taken us only a few hundred years to burn through it. With the use of oil, and other nonrenewable fossil fuels rising everyday, the world will someday run out of these resources. In the meantime, the price of retrieving the remaining fossil fuels will continue rising, until they can no longer be afforded. Not to mention, the air, water, and soil pollution of these harmful chemicals are slowly leading our planet to global warming! It's a fact that sooner or later, we will have to turn to renewable resources as an alternative to fossil fuels. Renewable resources produce little to no pollution nor greenhouse gases. Furthermore, they never run out! Of the renewable resource options, I find solar energy to be the most efficient. (Thesis?)
- How many solar panels would i need to match the amount of energy of 1 power station? - need it in figures ,please don’t go on about WATS , I need it for a essay on ‘whether renewable energy will ever be able to replace fossil fuels?’
- What are the benefits of burning fossil fuels? - I know theres not much benefits on burning fossil fuels but we have to write a pros and cons essay on burning fossil fuels. Can you list 5 facts on burning fossil fuels? Thanks…. ” )
- What is a good catch phrase to put in an introductory paragraph to keep the reader interested? - I’m writing an argumentative essay on if alternative resources can replace fossil fuels and I don’t know what a good catch phrase would be? Best answer gets 10 points!
- What role do tropical forests play in maintaining healthy levels of carbon dioxide in the environment? - Also, What are the implications (positive and negative) of the continuing develpment of the world, in relation to deforestation, carbon dioxoide levels, and the ozone layer? How could this negative trend of ozone depeletion be stopped or reversed? Knowing from this–. THe importance of this layer surrounding our planet is that it absorbs much of
- Bp oil spill essay, who’s to blame? Americans and their dependence on fossil fuels. HELP!? - Where can I find articles that support the statement above? “Americans and their dependence on fossil fuels.” It’s America’s fault that is what caused the oil spill. I don’t agree with this but it’s what my teacher wants me to write about. Anything will help! Thanks in advance!
- IELTS : Would you rate my essay, please :)? - The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy.The benefits of nuclear technology far outweigh the disadvantagesDo you agree or disagree?The use of nuclear technology has become a very debatable topic in recent years. It is mostly known as a threatening military power. However, I profoundly believe that it
- I need advice on how to write this? - I have an assignment to write an essay on E=mc2. I have read about this equation and understand it….until I go to write about. I understand that E is equal to energy, and m = mass, etc. but how do I actually answer these questions below (such as finding examples to illistrate my points) –