Well, i heard A LOT that toshiba laptops are great...not sure they are cuz I NEVER had a laptop before.Anyways, The things i'm looking for/interest in is:wireless internet connection, I watch videos/listen to music and surf the web, school stuff like essays and powerpoints, decent memory space, good battery life, LONG-LASTING duralbilty (I will probably keep the laptop more than 4-5 years), speed, and somewhat of the looks.My budget is $300-900PLEASE read :)**I DO NOT WANT A MAC
- What’s a good laptop for a student? - I’m in grade twelve and right now it is not possible for me to continue to use our family computer. I am in advanced courses and am always writing one report or another. I’m also busy filling out scholarship forms and essays. Right now our family laptop is being used by my younger brother (who
- What is a good laptop for a college student? - I am looking into buying a laptop because after 1 year in college i realized i need my own computer not share a home computer with 3 other people. i need a laptop that has fast speed, can use microsoft office (mostly for word/powerpoint), can store memory and can upload things in case i need
- Looking for a good laptop? - I’m looking for a good laptop, the budget doesn’t matter as long as the notebook isn’t overpriced, i want a laptop that is good for gaming, research essays, and watching movies on preferably one including a mike and cam. Any suggestions on where i could get one? details please, price everything thanks!
- Computer problems need help please? - Ok this happen to me before about 2 times and this was the 3rd, i use my laptop for school and surfing the internet and watching movies, today after working hard on my essay for a long time (the laptop was hot) a computer update went up to restart so i did but while restarting
- Whats the best available laptop? - I am tired of buying laptop that only last about 2 years and the start crashing and running super slow. Last night my laptop crashed just as I was finishing my final essay for my class. By the time I rebooted it and restored and did a system check my paper was gone. This always
- Need some basic laptop information? - Bassically, I have a desktop computer, it is dell, ok, but quite slow. I have had it for 3 years, and it has served its purpose. However, it is starting to become noisy and I want an upgrade. Instead of getting a desktop I would like to purchase a laptop.The thing is, I don’t really
- So I’m thinking of buying a Laptop. Which one is good for me? - I’m willing to spend £500 maximum on a laptop/netbook.I need space for music (Max – 800 songs) , pictures (Couple of thousands), alot of work stored – I’m starting sixthform in september and I’ve picked essay based subjects, so I’ll need a lot of space for essays on Word.I also have wireless on my main