It can be argued that Britain is both Democratic and Undemocratic, this can be shown via a range of issues relating to British politics and the society in which we live.Explain and evaluate this statement.(I find this a really open question and am struggling to fin a focus point or valid topics to show the British government to be Undemocratic. Help!)
- Where can i find information about great britain and its democratic success? - i have to write an essay on the following topic:Most Americans believe that the checks and balances enshrined in the US Constitution’s separation of powers are essential parts of the success of democratic governments. Since Great Britain has neither a constitution nor separation of powers what is it that has made British democratic government so
- Why is mental health a contemporary social work issue? - So I’ve just started Uni studying Social Work.. and this is my first essay! I’m finding it pretty difficult, considering we get zilch help. In general, I’m good at essays, but this is swaying my judgement as I’m so confused. Basically, I want to add about four sub-topics as to why mental health is a
- Need some history help please? - 1. What were two consequences of the French and Indian War? Britain gained territory and increased the nation’s debt. France gained territory and established new Indian alliances. Indians gained territory and a firm alliance with Britain.
- Sociology – Small Groups – gangs? - Essay Topic: Choose one of the processes used as a chapter heading (7-14 and 16) in Group Dynamics as a major focus. Explain this process but weave into your discussion material relating to at least one other major group process. You should illustrate the analytical concepts and models in the academic literature on Small Groups
- Can anyone help me on this essay? - I really need help with this essay. I’m blank. The prompt is:From talk radio to television shows, from popular magazines to Web blogs, ordinary citizens, political figures, and entertainers express their opinions on a wide range of topics. Are these opinions worthwhile? Does the expression of such opinions foster democratic values?Write an essay in which
- Need help brainstorming on how the Constitution reflects democratic and republic principles? - I don’t need a full on essay answering this question. I’m just asking for a little help to get me started. I know that our country has become more democratic over the years, but it still is not completely democratic and did not start as a democracy. I also know that the republican tradition favors
- Emergancy essay help needed? - I am really struggling to find the information I need for my art essay at the moment. I have to find and discuss 4 British images from between 1955-70 that were inluenced by America and the effects they had on British culture after the war, eg mass production, glamour, comics, etc. I would be so