.1. A right triangle has one side of length 11 and a hypotenuse of length 12. How long is the third side of the triangle? (3 points)231Multiple ChoiceProve and apply the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.2. What is the length of the missing side of the right triangle shown below? (3 points)102Multiple ChoiceProve and apply the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.3. George is building a kite. He has a rectangular piece of cloth that is 6 inches wide and 11 inches long. He needs to place a stick on the diagonal of the rectangle to make his kite. How long of a stick does he need? Round to the nearest tenth of an inch. (4 points)9.2 inches5.0 inches17.0 inches12.5 inchesEssay4. Create two sets of three triangle lengths: one set that does create a right triangle and another that does not. Show and explain why the first set does create a right triangle and why the second set does not. (6 points)EssayProve and apply the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.5. Jennifer is a safety inspector for a family gym. Recently, guests have been complaining about the diving board, saying that it is leaning towards the water. Jennifer needs to know whether this diving board is standing up straight or not. Jennifer measures the height of the diving board to be 9 feet. The pool is 12 feet across and she measures the diagonal from the other side of the pool to the top of the diving board to be 15 feet. Is the diving board at a 90-degree angle with the ground? Explain how you know. (4 points)
- Algebra 1 help please!? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)A particle is moving along a projectile path where the initial height is 96 feet with an initial speed of 16 feet per second. What is the maximum height of the particle? 100 feet 96 feet 60 feet 56 feetQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)Jules kicks a soccer
- 2 … Where do I begin? - Essay; show all work. A simple dartboard has three areas… the main board has a radius of 8 inches, there is a circle with a radius of 5 inches, and the bullseye has a radius of 2 inches. What is the probability of a random dart landing inside the bullseye?Round to the nearest thousandth. (Hint:
- Help with math. Dont understand any of this.? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Ben opened a credit card at a department store with an APR of 27.99% compounded monthly. What is the APY on this credit card? 2.33% 31.88% 39.27% 55.98%Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Barbara opens a credit card with an APR of 19.99%. How much is charged in interest
- Moira reads a 900-word essay in 3 minutes and 45 seconds. In words per second, what is her reading rate? - 10.) Moira reads a 900-word essay in 3 minutes and 45 seconds. In words per second, what is her reading rate?12.) A jar contains 21 jellybeans and 8 pieces are green. If Kahlil takes a bean at random and eats it and Mary does the same, what is the probability that both pieces are green?13.)
- Is this email from a college spam or real? - Here’s what it says (I blocked out all names)Dear —–,Congratulations – you’ve been selected by —— University to apply with these special advantages:No application feeNo long essayAutomatic scholarship considerationPlease apply today with the —— VIP Application or the Common Application to enjoy these great benefits.I’m always looking to connect with bright students who show potential
- Answer correct as possible? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which property is illustrated by the following equation?5 + (-5) = 0.Additive Inverse PropertyAssociative PropertyCommutative PropertyDistributive PropertyQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Solve:
- Please answer these ten questions please give you ten points? - User: Travis Stafford In Course: M/J Comprehensive Science 2 V8 ( 2181)Instructor: Ava Lemon 03.10 Module Three Exam Warning: There is a checkbox at the bottom of the exam form that you MUST check prior to submitting this exam. Failure to do so may cause your work to be lost.