i dont understand what i am supposed to do at all. can someone put this into words a 15 year-old can understand:"Ms. A. WalkerEnglish IIEssay Topic: The Fall of the Roman Republic Due Tuesday, March 29thTask: You must create a five page essay detailing your reasons for the Fall of the Roman Republic. Your essay must have 1.0 left and right margins, double spaced, using 12 point Times New Roman font, and numbered in the upper right corner of each page including the title page and works cited page. Your title page should have the title in quotes, presented to: Ms. Walker, your name, your class period, and the subject. You must also have an outline of your paper. Use the handout given in class as a reference. This essay will not be accepted late under any circumstances. You will have approximately one week to complete the essay.Your paper must discuss the following elements and you must tie them all to the history of the Roman Republic: Plebeians & Patricians, Cleopatra, Octavian, Julius Caesar, dictatorship, the Senate, Consuls, discuss class struggles and social conditions. Also when dealing with historical figures, you must tell me what their roles were and how those roles contributed to the Fall of the Roman Republic. Do not give me a narrative, a list of definitions, or create an essay embedded with plagiarized information cut and pasted from the web. You must do research on this subject. You must use two books for a reference and no more than three reputable websites for references. No Wikipedia. Every quote, summarized information, or paraphrased information must be properly documented throughout the paper. You must include a works cited page and it must be accurately created using MLA format. Refer to your textbook with help regarding research paper documentation. Your essay must be four to five pages in length, any subtopics outlined in your paper must be in bold print and underlined, and you must include an outline page after your title page. Please use the outline given to you in class for reference. Good luck! Please submit your paper using the digital drop box with the subject of Roman Republic paper. If you would like your paper returned, please include your/your parent’s email address.Thank you."can someone translate this?
- Work cited in MLA essay style papers is it in the paper or after in a seperate work cited secetion? - Works Cited Page: Basic FormatAccording to MLA style, you must have a Works Cited page at the end of your research paper. Works Cited page preparation and formatting is covered in chapter 5 of the MLA Handbook, and chapter 6 of the MLA Style Manual. All entries in the Works Cited page must correspond to
- Will my professor turn me in for plagarism? - I turned a 1 page essay in. I had used 2 sources from the internet, and paraphrazed some parts of the information. When I copied and posted the paper in my online assignment drop box, I forgot the second page with the work cited. My professor wrote a note in her review
- If you are typing a bibliography under MLA format, should you have a MLA heading? - Should you have your last name 1 on the upper right corner, you name, teacher, class, and date on the left hand corner? Or should it just be the title “Works Cited” and your citings under it? Also, this is just for a works cited page, not part of an essay or anything like that.
- How has William Shakespeare’s writing(s) influenced the world? - I have to write a 3 paragraph essay about Shakespeare’s background, family, influences, writing styles, educational views, works- and of course, the topic above. It is for my 8th grade English Language Arts class, and I would like your help on how he has influenced the world. It would also be nice if you included
- Do I need to cite this in my essay? - i want to use a one sentence statistic from a website, do i need to include it in my works cited page? or can i just refer to the source in the paragraph. like “according to …. ” O and this paper needs to be MLA format also.
- Science Essay Help? - For my Science Essay i need to answer this questions and need soem help Lima’s air quality is considered to be one of the worst in the world. How is science used to assess this? How does this impact the life of Lima’s inhabitants? How can science be used to remedy this problem? as
- Please help me? - 1. You’ve settled on an idea for an essay to write. What should you do next?A. Plunge right in and start writing. Then create your outline from what you’ve written. B. Ask the reference librarian to help you make a plan and prepare your outline. C. Look up your topic in the