Do you happen to know what style you need to use for your essay (APA, MLA, etc.)? On the website link below (this is a trusted site used by various colleges), you can find an illustration of how a MLA-formatted paper should look like, with your essay title. No need to underline, italicize, or use quotation marks."Double space again and center the title. Don't underline your title or put it in quotation marks; write the title in Title Case, not in all capital letters."
- How am i suppose to do a MLA format? For english essay? What does……? - how do I get my margin to be 1 inch double space? Such as name, class name, instructor name, date. In the center she wants me to give my paper a title name. For the center title, how do I get my center title to be, indent of 1 half inch? She also said for
- For a magazine title in an essay…? - When inserting the title of a magazine in an essay, does one underline the title, use italics, or use quotation marks?
- Work cited in MLA essay style papers is it in the paper or after in a seperate work cited secetion? - Works Cited Page: Basic FormatAccording to MLA style, you must have a Works Cited page at the end of your research paper. Works Cited page preparation and formatting is covered in chapter 5 of the MLA Handbook, and chapter 6 of the MLA Style Manual. All entries in the Works Cited page must correspond to
- Underline or italicize book title and tv show? - In an essay that includes the title of a book AND the title of a tv show, do you underline or italicize the title of the book and the title of a TV show or do you underline the title of a book and italicize the title of a TV show?
- Which of the following correctly identifies the conventions for using quotations in a research essay? - A. Quotations of 10 lines or less are set off by quotation marks. Longer quotations are introduced by a colon, set off by double-spacing, and indented one inch. B. Quotations of 4 lines or more are set off by quotation marks. Shorter quotations are introduced by a colon, set off by double-spacing,
- I’m in desperate need of help with the MLA writing format!? - Ok, so I have to write this essay using MLA format. I have a few questions to ask:1. How do you make the margins 1 inch on all the sides?2. The header – on the first page, i know you have to double space it, and have my name, the instructors name, the course, and
- Essay Title Help!? - If I had a title of a book in my essay title, would I italicize or underline it?