i have to write a socratic seminar essay on the play Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare. no quotes just opinions. now i dont want you doing this for me i just need help on how to start and how to address my ideas. prompt: consider theatricality in this play. think particularly of the scene of caesars murder and the speeches in the forum.how do acting and rhetorical appeals affect the events of the play?how do they interact with politics?how can a play be politically powerful?i just need help on how to start pleasee.
- Can someone critique my essay? - So we had to write an essay for English class on ‘Julius Ceasar.’ I did mine on the dramatic structure of a five-act play, and how Julius Ceasar fits it. Anyway, thanks a million in advance!The Structure Makes the Play!The dramatic structure of a five-act play helps to create a more enticing story not only
- How do i cite this quote from shakespeare and do i need the / in between lines? - “Fulvia perchance is angry; or who knows/if scarce-bearded Caesar have not sent/his powerful mandate to you “Do this, or this; /Take in that kingdom, and enfranchise that. /Perform’t, or else we damn thee.’”It’s act 1 scene 1 lines 20-25 in Antony and Cleopatra. I’m unsure as to how I would write this in my essay,
- How to write a good introduction without saying IN THIS ESSAY..? - PLEASEE HELP..its a shakespeare essay the question is… how does shakespeare create an engaging and gripping opening to the play romeo and juliet..AND CONCLUSION PLEASEE!
- In what ways can I link King Lear (Shakespeare’s play) to King James I in my essay? - Shakespeare wrote the play in the reign of James I, but are you sure you’re not thinking of James II? In 1688/89, that James was deposed in favor of his older daughter, Mary II, and her husband, William of Orange. (Yes, they were the pair known as William and Mary. Both
- How do I explain a rhetorical strategy? - I’m writing a short essay on rhetorical strategies, and so far I’m a bit lost on explaining rhetorical strategies. Today was not a very good day for me, so I need a little help to get going in the right direction.The prompt: Your writing task is to explain the following one rhetorical strategy Jeremy Rifkin
- How to write a rhetorical analysis of two different sources (compare and contrast)? - Hi, i just needed some help in structuring a rhetorical analysis of two different sources. The prompt says to compare the rhetorical techniques used in each source. How should i set up my body paragraphs? My teacher has been warning us away from categorizing by technique all year long, but i’m not sure how to
- Question; Over the ACT essay prompts? - I often think “how am I going to pass the essay prompt?” The reason I believe this is because the ACT chooses random prompts. What if they choose something over lets say… politics. What if I don’t know anything about politics?