My teacher asked me to:"Consider the idea of redefining the epic hero in "Paradise Lost". You need to take what you take to be the conventional or already established model of the epic hero, so that you reader can see what is different about the new model(s) you find in the texts you are examining. Is Satan the hero of the poem? If so, what does it mean for a hero to be a fallen or tragic hero?"I'm not clear on what exactly she wants me to do here... Is she asking if Satan from Paradise lost is an epic hero... And she also asks if Satan is the tragic or fallen hero, but aren't epic heros and tragic heroes the same thing?
- I need an essay on why Odysseus was a hero.? - The first thing we need to understand about Greek heroes is what they are. A Greek hero, in general, was a great warrior who fought and died on the battle field. Achilles is the “perfect” Greek hero. The only value of a hero is in achieving glory and being a good guest/host
- What is a clever title for Julius Caesar? - I am writing a persuasive essay on Julius Caesar about tragic heroes. What would be a clever title concerning Brutus as the tragic hero?
- Help! im writing an essay how does this intro sound? - so i have to write an classification essay in english about different types of heros i no stupid topic but i just wanted to no how my intro sounds? be honest please! and is that semi collon in the right place?its:What type of person is able to give inspiration and aid? What type of
- Is this a good thesis for a Beowulf essay? - In Beowulf, many archetypes are conveyed creating a lesson from the archetypical structure in which revenge is a justifiable action to anyone/ anything that wrongs you.—My essay options: Many aspects of Beowulf are archetypical. in class we discuss Beowulf (the character) as fitting the mold of the archetypical epic hero. in a well-organized essay, trace
- How should i end this essay? - Its on heroes, heres the 1st paragraph, because the whole essay wont fit on here.The word hero brings back your youngest memories of men in capes and spandex, with their trusty sidekicks and super-villain enemies and their duty to save the world from doom and evil. When I hear the word hero, I think of
- Is this a good Paragraph (see description)? - I have been asked to write an essay at school and I am not sure if this opening paragraph makes sense or not.Title: Explore how Macbeth and Heathcliff are presented as heroes in Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” and Brontë’s “Wuthering Heights”.Fundamentally, Shakespeare and Brontë resolve the undesirable issues of the activities of human beings that are yet
- World literature readers? - I need an opening introduction for an essay about the epic heroes, Rama, Odysseus, and Gilgamesh. The essay topic asks us to compare and contrast them. And tell how their differences reflect the values of their individual cultures.If any of you are familiar with these stories, help would be greatly appreciated.