Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Ben opened a credit card at a department store with an APR of 27.99% compounded monthly. What is the APY on this credit card? 2.33% 31.88% 39.27% 55.98%Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Barbara opens a credit card with an APR of 19.99%. How much is charged in interest this month if her balance is $1250? $19.99 $20.82 $249.88 $16.66Question 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Aimee is comparing three investment accounts offering different rates. Option A: APR of 7.79% compounding monthly Option B: APR of 7.70% compounding quarterly Option C: APR of 7.685% compounding daily She would like to earn at least an 8% annual yield. Which account(s) will give Alexandra the yield she wants? Option A only Option B only Options A and C only Option B and C onlyQuestion 4 (Essay Worth 8 points)Part 1: Explain which companies would advertise APY over APR and describe how this would help them attract customers. (4 points)Part 2: Create a unique APR (state how often the rate is compounded) and calculate the corresponding APY. Use a comparison of the two rates to verify your answer to part 1. (4 points)
- Please answer these ten questions please give you ten points? - User: Travis Stafford In Course: M/J Comprehensive Science 2 V8 ( 2181)Instructor: Ava Lemon 03.10 Module Three Exam Warning: There is a checkbox at the bottom of the exam form that you MUST check prior to submitting this exam. Failure to do so may cause your work to be lost.
- Chemistry help (10 points)? - Which of the following is a product formed when Na2O and H2O react together? Na2OH O2 NaOH H2Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a product formed when CaCO3 decomposes? Ca2 O2 CO2 CaO2Question 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a synthesis reaction? C2H4 + 3 O2
- Please answer these 10 questions for 10 points? - Question 1 (True/False Worth 5 points)A creative comparison between two unlike things using the words like, as, than, or resembles is called Metaphor. True False ————————————–… Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 10 points)A poem that tells a story similar to a folk tale or legend and often has repeated refrain like lyrics to a
- Answer correct as possible? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which property is illustrated by the following equation?5 + (-5) = 0.Additive Inverse PropertyAssociative PropertyCommutative PropertyDistributive PropertyQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Solve: User tags:Part 1: Explain which companies would advertise APR over APY and describe how this would help them attract customers (4 points) Part 2: Create a
- Algebra 1 help please!? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)A particle is moving along a projectile path where the initial height is 96 feet with an initial speed of 16 feet per second. What is the maximum height of the particle? 100 feet 96 feet 60 feet 56 feetQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)Jules kicks a soccer
- College Essay Suggestions? - I’m applying to a few colleges through the Common App. In the writing part of the application, there are 5 options of topics to write about then there’s a “Topic of Your Choice” option. I’m not particularly thrilled about any of the topics but I’m a prettty good writer so i COULD make them work.
- I am extremely worried about my grade, but my professor is too strict with grades? - This is due to my own procrastination. I procrastinated in my Macroeconomics course. I got B+ on both exams taken so far. There is one final exam (not cumulative), and if I miss more than 4 points, I will get a B instead of an A in the course. I ma majoring in Business or