My topic for the persuasive essay is: Downloading music for free, good or bad?And I am arguing that downloading music is good because it saves you money and as long as its used for personal use, you aren't breaking the law. I need to come up with a thesis statement for my introductory paragraph but Im having trouble doing so. Help?
- I need help writeing my purssuasive essay? - ok im supposed to be arguing that sports should be de-emphasized in school but im not sure how to start it nor write my thesis statement have three arguments 1) sports take away money that can be used on new school resources 2) kids who play sports get more favoritism by teachers and students and
- I need extremely help.? - what’s a good topic sentence for my thesis statement. my thesis statement is…The American Dream is the freedom that allows all citizens and most people of the U.S to pursue their goals in life through hard work and free choice.In my english class, we’re going to write an essay about it, so FREEDOM is going
- Need help in essay correction? - THESIS: With today’s technology, the music industry as we know it may collapse but downloading music on the other hand, is here to stay.ARGUMENT 1: music Download is exceptionally convenient.1) Songs can be easily downloaded from the internet2) No need to carry CDs 3) Music can easily be transferred through onlineARGUMENT 2: distributing digital music
- History 12 essay-Martin Luther King Jr? - I need to write a PERSUASIVE about Martin Luther King Jr. I dont have a thesis statement yet but i know i want it to be about how much of a good impact he had on the world. I NEED A THESIS STATEMENT! also, i need some points to talk about in my essay… What
- Whats a good thesis and closing statement in my essay? - i wrote an essay about martin luther. my 3 paragraphs are about martin luther and nepotism, how he was angered in the selling of indulgences, and martin luthers interpretation of the bible. our teacher wants us to have an opinion and a fact in our thesis. how could i do this? and what should my
- Am I right on what you need to include in an introductory paragraph? - I have to write an english essay for school and I know this might be a really dumb question but what is included in an introductory paragraph? Am I right with a thesis sentence and an introduction to the topic sentences in the following paragraphs?
- Is it good to start an Introduction to an essay with a quote? - Introductions:Possiblities for an excellent introduction:1. Current Events2. Personal Experience3. Dramatic statements or statistics ==Shocking or eye-catching4. Interesting background information the reader needs to know5. Excellent quotations that are shocking, bold, or daring *** Do not use more than one in the introductionTo start your introduction begin with 1. Bold statement expressing either neutral feeling or