I need a quote or example explaining how philosophers/psychologists believed the memory worked, espicially something that implies long term and short term memory are one in the same (I'm doing an essay on elimative materialism).
- Help with writing an essay? Subject: credit policy? - I need an essay (free)! long term credits, short term, credit risks..Recommend free sites or anything I guess.
- Positive and negative consequences of the one child policy in china both short term and long term? - please help me ANYONE!i left my geography homework till last (i know how stupid of me) and i have to do some essay about about the one child policy thing in china. what would be the positive and negative consequences both short term and long term of the policy?THANK YOU VERY MUCH WHOEVER ANSWERED =)
- Which philosopher believed in idealism? - i am doing an essay and we need to talk about different branches of philosophy and philosophers to support the theory. I know about materialistic philosophers and dualist philosophers but who was an idealistic philosopher?
- Do I need to cite a quote that is this short? - I’m writing an essay that has to be in MLA format and I’m including a quote in my introductory paragraph. The quote is:”Every man’s memory is his private literature.” – Aldous HuxleyDo I need to cite this on a works cited? Or can I just do something like this:Aldous Huxley once said ” ….”I got
- “What you are comes to you” by Emerson… where is this from? Help asap!? - I’m using Emerson’s “What you are comes to you” quote in a short essay on identity. I’ve found the quote in several places, but I can’t seem to find where the quote is from. Is this a quote on its own, or is it something taken from a poem/writing by Emerson? I have to cite
- Help finding To Kill a Mockingbird quotes? - I have an essay on who three symbolic mockingbirds in To Kill s Mockingbird are. I chose Boo Radley, Atticus, and Tom Robinson. I know some quotes that I want, but I have searched the whole book and can not seem to find them.Please help me find:1. The quote that Miss Maudie says about Atticus,
- Is this an example of personification? - I`m writing an essay about the poetic devices used in some of Pablo Neruda`s poems. (“Ode to Broken Things” and “The Turtle”) I chose this part of the last stanza of Ode to Broken Things:And let our possessions sinkinto one alarming breakerthat sounds like a river.May whatever breaksbe reconstructed by the seawith the long labor