I'm writing an essay.We watched some clips from the movie and all I need to know is what scenes in the movie are made up for entertainment/shock value?
- What scenes could I use for my reflective essay on boy in the striped pj’s? - For english my class had to watch the boy in the striped pyjamas, for our 3 paragraphs in our reflective essay we have to to write about 3 different scenes. I’m having trouble choosing which parts of the movie to talk about in the essay, my teacher seems to have her heart set on mostly
- Can you give me a list of social issues in the movie Pursuit Of Happyness? - Well, I watched a movie in class and need to do an essay now so can someone make a list of social issues of the movie? And does anyone know the word that describes too parents fighting/being separated as in the movie but not divorced…
- Who drinks alcohol in the movie Chicago? - I have to show how Chicago represents the 1920s for a mini essay. I’m trying to link the movie to prohibition with the use of alcohol and to extravagance, sex and jazz. So any specific info from the movie that could be linked to any of these topics would be greatly appreciated. Especially the alcohol
- Pick a film to write an essay on? - I have to choose between “Last Days” (2005), “Blown Out” (1981), “Dogville” (2003), and “The Headless Woman” (2008).The essay is basically about how one scene in the film has significant meaning towards the entire movie. The scenes for “Last Days” and “Blown Out” are the climaxes of the movies, and the scenes for “Dogville” and
- The movie – Vantage Point; I have to write an essay about the movie in English 007? - Hi. I never ask about homework on Y!A, but I’m in need of help.I’m in college, and in my English 007 class we watched the movie Vantage Point and now we have to write an essay about it (5 paragraphs, 4 pages, double spaced). I’m not in need of help about how to write the
- How can we make our English presentation more interesting? - We have to compare and contrast two characters from “Pride and Prejudice.” My group has Mr. Collins and Mr. Wickham. We have quotes from the novel to prove their similarities and differences. We have to have a 5-minute presentation in class. How can we make it interesting? I don’t want us to simply read it
- Apocalypse Now questions help please? - i watched the movie Apocalypse Now in class and i have an essay i have to write so ive got a couple questions. What are the points of view to war that Apocalypse Now represents?What are the points the movie is trying to make?and major props if anyone can tell me how it relates to