So one of my paragraphs is basically filled with lots of statistics and facts that I got from one of my sources. I know I give credit to the author at the end of the sentence. But do I give credit to the same author after each sentence in the paragraph? Doesn't that seem a little too much?
- What should I write my argumentative essay about? - I am a very balanced person and I can see a situation on both sides. I am not one sided so this type of essay is very hard for me to write. What topic should I chose? I want it to be an easy one where I can find lots of facts about it and
- Definition of historical essay? - The History Essay FormatEssay is an old French word which means to “attempt”. An essay is the testing of an idea or hypothesis (theory). A history essay (sometimes referred to as a thesis essay) will describe an argument or claim about one or more historical events and will support that claim with evidence, arguments and
- Citing source in MLA English essay? - I’m writing an MLA format argumentative essay about Wal-Mart for my college writing class. One of the sources we had to use was the movie Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices. The official website for the movie has a list of facts from the movie, but when citing these facts do I give credit
- How would I write a transition sentence in my paragraph? - What is a transition sentence? And how would I write it out?I need a transition sentence in this paragraph. And it’s one of the paragraphs for my college personal statement essay. So what would be a good transition sentence on the first sentence and third sentence.My poems are mostly about the loneliness and finding love.
- How to write a nature vs nurture essay? - Well with writing any essay, it should be set up like this-Thesis/Introduction -Three Body Paragraphs, each of them containing topic sentence, context, quote, and analysis-ConclusionThen for your essay, what kind of essay is it supposed to be? A persuasive essay, or just a formal one? If its just a formal one, then present the facts
- Paraphrasing lots of information and how to reference? - hii’m paraphrasing and condensing lots of information from a book for my essay. the essay is about homeliness and i am basically taking all the information about it and condensing it.basically what i need to know is for my in text reference (im using Chicago 16th edition) should i just put one at the end
- Help writing an introductory paragraph? - Basically, I need to write an essay for my history class.The assignment is as follows:We need to look at historical newspapers from The Toronto Star (any day from 1900-1925). I`ve picked March 15th, 1916 and March 16th, 1916. We need to read through the newspapers, pick a few articles and summarize them, basically explaining what