~~ Compare and Contrast two or three songs using two or more of the concepts we've discussed in class (social commentary, connotative language, conflict, metaphorical language, allusions, vivid imagery, characterization, symbols, and context) Incorporate several quotes that will help support your observations. While all of the songs you discuss should demonstrate teh concepts you choose, you are free to argue that they use these concepts/techniques in different ways. ~~Ok, I like country music and alternative. What are some good songs for this essay?
- What is my teacher trying to convey? This below is exactly how he explains it? - Write an “example” essay that attempts to explain and illustrate how the theme of “culture and identity” is articulated in the poem and how such poetic techniques as imagery, figurative language, symbols, and “music” make the work “poetry” or put another way, How and Why is this a “poem”?
- Can you choose the best poem or essay from the fallowing? - Since when do other people have the right to tell me that the kind of music i listen to is bad? Just because the music i like is sung by artists in my generation is no reason for you to tell me it’s bad music. I understand if you don’t like the language, but
- Calling all experts at A level English Literature ! STRUGGLING ON CRITICAL LITERARY ANALYSIS !? - My tutor gave me an extract on a book we are currently reading and i have no idea how to start write a critical analysis on it. I just need help on how to get the ‘ball rolling’ and then i will be fine.What do i say in my first paragraph (introduction) ?Can you give
- Need help in essay correction? - THESIS: With today’s technology, the music industry as we know it may collapse but downloading music on the other hand, is here to stay.ARGUMENT 1: music Download is exceptionally convenient.1) Songs can be easily downloaded from the internet2) No need to carry CDs 3) Music can easily be transferred through onlineARGUMENT 2: distributing digital music
- Do I have a chance at doing well on my midterm for rock history class? Music experts help please? - I have to memorize like 100 songs, who the artist is, the decade, style, and DISTINCTIVE FEATURES of the song. The teacher played the music in class but I’m listening to them again now on youtube and I have to take it tomorrow. There’s only going to be 10 song samples played for the midterm.
- Essay helppp!? - **Write a critical essay in which you discuss themes, characterization, and symbols from To Kill a Mockingbird from the particular perspective of the statement that is provided for you in the critical lens below. In your essay, provide a valid interpretation of the statement, agree or disagree with the statement as you have interpreted it,
- Best Pink Floyd song to do my English essay on? - We have to write an essay analyzing a song we choose and write about the elements of the lyrics and how the mood of the music works together to create the overall effect. I want to do Floyd because they are hands down my favorite band. I know all their songs but I