I'm so confused about what to write for my narrative essay. This is the topic as it is written on the assignment. " Write a narrative essay about a person who has influenced you with a powerful impact on your life. Perhaps he or she has made a difference in your choices, perhaps even in choosing the direction of your life. This may be a family member, a family friend, a personal friend, a teacher, a counselor, a coworker, an employment supervisor, a pastor. Your writing should convey to the reader a sense of the person and the significance the impact he or she has had. you make focus on a long-term relationship, a single event or a chance meeting that influenced a major decision or a change in your thinking. Use concrete and sensory descriptive details so that your reader is able to at least see and hear what you are describing. Avoid highly emotional experiences, topics similar to the following: recent broken romances, best friend cheated with my boyfriend, and friends tell likes that hurt, disappointment by a parent."I haven't had any really huge experiences that I could write about. I'm lost about what to write. Any ideas?
- Reflective essay topic? - I’m having so much trouble thinking of a topic to write about. I have no idea what to write about. I’m planning on making it up as nothing in my life has impacted me so much that it has changed me. My topics are:Write about how a significant person in your life influenced you. Include
- Whats a good topic for a persuasive essay? - my teacher told me to write a persuasive essay about something i feel strongly and passionate about. i was thinking about something like how money should not be the center of a person’s life. this topic is important to me because my dad cares about his money more than his family. it upsets
- To Kill A Mockingbird: Need help choosing an essay topic? - As a freshman this year, I am taking English 1 Honors. We are writing about To Kill a Mockingbird, and my teacher is allowing us to choose our own topics. I need help choosing what would be the “easiest”, or one that would be the best to write on.Here are my options:#1- Discuss the use
- Can anyone please write me a narrative essay? - Write an essay narrating a memorable and lessons-filled experience in a relationship within your family, a friendship, or with any other persons.Use the following in writing your paragraphs:1. description creating a genius loci 2. concrete, sensory details3. description of the characteror you can also just copy-paste what you find from the internet
- Is this an okay college application essay topic? - I think i want to start the story by describing what it felt like on top of the mountain my first time skiing when i was six years old. My dad had never been skiing and encouraged me to go to the top of the mountain. He has influenced me to take chances without fear
- Can I use the words “I” or “you” in a college scholarship essay? - It really depends on the sort of question that is being asked. I personally would avoid use of ‘you’ unless you have made it clear that the person you are writing to is the reader—but that can be a slippery slope.If you are writing about yourself, about a personal experience, or something that is
- Essay questions? - i need to answer 2 of these essay questions for an application, but i don’t have any ideas and i feel really stressed out! please help!1) if you could change your educational experience thus far, what would you change? please explain.2)discuss a situation in which you had to work closely with someone who is different