Yes you can. As long as you can come up with a good research question and have a competent adviser, there's no reason why you can't write your essay on a SL subject. For example my friend is writing hers in visual arts, which is a SL subject at our school.
- Help with humanity essay? - I have an essay to write for my humanities class and I have to choose a performance art or film and compare one or the other to a visual art. But the two that I choose have to have a theme of “obsessions of society.” What are some fims, performane arts, or visual
- Do you think i could get into NYU TIsch? - I’m currently a junior in high school. I make mostly As and Bs. Here are my grades for my high school so far and scores, etc. Freshman Honors World History B Visual Arts 1 A Theatre Arts 1 A Honors English 1 A Honors Geometry A French 1 A Earth and environmental A Honors Biology
- I need scientific questions people always wondered about? - Question Examples:1. People who read books get better grades (academically smarter)2. “Above average” looking people get further in life/make more money 3. Being bullied at a young age (elementary/middle school) leads to long-term self-esteem issues at an older age (high-school and further)I need to make up a question that people always wonder for my
- How to improve my English grade? - I am honestly not trying to brag! I am good at every subject (because i study like crazy) besides English! I get A’s on everything. The reason I get B’s and C’s in English is because we only have essays and no tests/quizzes/pop quizzes. He is a very harsh grader. He never gives anything besides
- What is an original current issue (with a lot of debate) I could write an essay about? - I need to write an essay for a writing class about a current subject that is bringing about a lot of controversy and debate (i.e. stem cell research, Iraq), research it, and present a new point of view. I want to come up with something more original than these issues. Not that I don’t recognize
- Headings in a 1500 essay? Should I get rid of them? - I have also included graphs and academic pictures and a title page. Is this of for a Arts essay? Im doing this subject at University as an extra, Usually Im doing science reports, this is my first Arts essay
- What occupation, job, or major in college do you suggest I do? - I’m just a young kid just thinking about my future in college and when I work and stuff, and I am at a road block on what I want to be when I grow up.Here’s what I am interested in, and what I really like, and things… that I don’t really like.-> I’ve ruled out