Can you please help me put all the advantages of Wi-Fi into one paragraph! (in your own words please)Advantages of Wi-FiWi-Fi allows LANs to be deployed without cabling for client devices, typically reducing the costs of network deployment and expansion. Spaces where cables cannot be run, such as outdoor areas and historical buildings, can host wireless LANs.As of 2007 wireless network adapters are built into most modern laptops. The price of chipsets for Wi-Fi continues to drop, making it an economical networking option included in ever more devices. Wi-Fi has become widespread in corporate infrastructures, which also helps with the deployment of RFID technology that can piggyback on Wi-Fi.Different competitive brands of access points and client network interfaces are inter-operable at a basic level of service. Products designated as "Wi-Fi Certified" by the Wi-Fi Alliance are backwards inter-operable. Wi-Fi is a global set of standards. Unlike mobile telephones, any standard Wi-Fi device will work anywhere in the world.Wi-Fi is widely available in more than 250,000 public hotspots and tens of millions of homes and corporate and university campuses worldwide. WPA is not easily cracked if strong passwords are used and WPA2 encryption has no known weaknesses. New protocols for Quality of Service (WMM) make Wi-Fi more suitable for latency-sensitive applications (such as voice and video), and power saving mechanisms (WMM Power Save) improve battery operation.
- Is there anything wrong with my analogy on Peer to Peer and Client/Server networks? - My friend says my essay is stupid so far:Peer to Peer networks:A peer to peer is a bit like a hypothetical communist utopia, in that all people using the network are on the same level and as a result all have the same powers, in the same way that all people are supposed to be
- I need you to give marks for this essay. Be truthful.? - Graffiti : A Work of Art The art of drawing or tagging on public walls is known as graffiti. Graffiti is popular all around the world and is classified into a crime known as vandalism. It may be a work
- Please criticize my George Washington University supplement application essay? - George Washington University (500 words)1. Attach an essay of no more than 500 words indicating what most influenced you to apply to The George Washington UniversityThe fact that George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington DC primarily influenced me to apply. The university is a part of the city, allowing the students to
- Grade my SAT (practice) Essay? - Prompt: Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame, or power? Although some humans claim that their motives come from conscience, many are actually tempted by money, fame, or power. Throughout our past, leaders have been seeking power. Hitler, Stalin, and Hirohito all strived
- Is this a good way to conclude an essay about ramen noodles? - I need advice on how to end my essay. Here is my conlusion paragraph:To conclude, ramen is arguably one of Japan’s most popular and widely used inventions. Instant ramen has helped feed millions of people worldwide. It is one of the tastiest foods available for such a low price. Viva la ramen!Is this good? Any
- How is my college essay? - Please note specific things like “oh you could try and add this here or that there” or gramatical stuff. please dont say it horrible or bad without a good reason or else you will get a bad rating. Dad… I did it again! That was probably about the third time in the last two weeks
- Please correct my essay? - Cell phonesNowadays, everybody has a cell phone and arranges a lot of affairs with that. On the other hand some scientific reports advice people to use cell phone less and correctly. This device has some advantages and disadvantages in modern living.This device has a lot of advantages that people can use that in their daily