is 300 words 2 pages or moreim lost but i have this so far.Why Should America's Veterans Be Honored? Why I think america's veterans should be honored is because they gave their lives for the freedom of others. They risked their lives so you could live with peace and freedom in our country. They also gave a portion of their life to perform civic duties. They risked alot of stuff for me,you,and the country. So they deserve to be honored. Their america's heros! They fought for what they thought was right. They put themselfs on the line for people they didnt even know and for people who didn't even care. Veterans went to war even though knowing that they might not come back. These men and women have voluntarily signed up to do their part to serve our country and do what the rest of us are not willing to do. They are all someone's son, daughter, husband, wife, mother, father, sister or brother. These people fought to free us! imagine if they didnt. Would our life still be the same? i dont think it would be. I wouldnt feel so safe anymore if we didnt have veterans,soldiers,etc. is tht good so far?
- Need help with my essay! ten points best answer!? - i have to write an essay on why veterans should be honored. i honor our veterans very much and all, but i really want to win the contest and i need some ideas for why we should honor them! so far i have-they risked their lives for us-they left behind friends, family, schools/work, and freedom
- Can someone give me some ideas to put in my essay? - The theme is “Are You Proud Of Your Country?” and this is what i have so far….”Oh say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,” sings the first line of our national anthem. The song represents the freedom and rights of our country, the United States of America. See that? Freedom and rights. We
- ***Peer edit my Paragraph ? Plzz ***URGENT***? - Hi guyz!Please check my Grammar mistakes, Vocabulary and sentence structure. Also suggest me any vocabulary improvment for this essay or paragraph.THNX!PARAGRAPH:: Having a good reputability has become an inherited custom for rich people. Most of them are luxuriants and think that living in a less luxury will make their reputations poor among
- Can sb please rate this SAT essay ? - The old saying, “be careful what you wish for,” may be an appropriate warning. The drive to achieve a particular goal can dangerously narrow one’s perspective and encourage the fantasy that success in one endeavor will solve all of life’s difficulties. In fact, success can sometimes have unexpected consequences. Those who propel themselves toward the
- ABE LINCOLNS GETTYSBURG ADDRESS? - The Gettysburg AddressGettysburg, PennsylvaniaNovember 19, 1863On June 1, 1865, Senator Charles Sumner commented on what is now considered the most famous speech by President Abraham Lincoln. In his eulogy on the slain president, he called it a “monumental act.” He said Lincoln was mistaken that “the world will little note, nor long remember what we
- What would you rate my essay, A, B,C+/-? - I’m a 10th grader in Acc. English 3/4 Every family needs a father figure. Tobias Wolff’s memoir This Boy’s Life is set in the 1950s which portrays a boy (Jack) who struggles to find himself and his mother who is in search of financial solidity and a complete family. As a child, Jack’s family was
- Can you read my essay and give me some feedback? Just edit it, and possibly give some constructive criticism? - Here is the prompt if it matters:1. Identify the person you want as your valentine. Indicate when, where and how you met. I chose my mom.2. Describe how you would spend it. Justify activites.3. Briefly discuss how it will impact you as a person and how it will enhance your relationship.My essay:Out of the three-hundred