i'm writing about the roman army (year 7 work aged 11-12)this is my paragraph ive written so far: there are many reasons why the roman ary was so successful. one of them was because of their good training, before new soldiers were sent to fight , they trained for 4 months, if they hd any spare time they would train, everybody had to do 3 long marches, this made them successful because, it made then fit and strong, giving them a better chance of winning the battle.how can i link disipline to this. i don't know how to link something. i want to say that u can link disipline to this because if you did something wrong... you'll get beaten and stuff like that.
- Critism for my essay please? - I am writing an expository essay for my American History class to recieve extra credit. So i picked to write about the battle of bunkers hill. Here is the opening paragraph….When I was a child, I was taught to win, and be the best I can be. Especially playing on the baseball league I was
- Is it hard to be scouted by S.M Entertainment? - 1. what are the chances of being scouted by S.M Entertainment? or any other Entertainment that is successful like S.M, and can they make a k-pop group successful like SNSD or Super Junior and other successful groups.2. are their any scouting people in Korea? (i know its kinda a dumb question by i heard there
- If you were outlining an essay using the sentences below, which one would you use as your thesis statement? - A. On a train you can relax, sleep, and do other activities you couldn’t do if you were driving. B. Although there are advantages to both, train travel is superior to car travel. C. Train travel is more economical than car travel. D. Riding on a
- How do you get away from the five paragraph essay? - I’ve got an essay to write, and I’d really like to get away from the five paragraph format. I’ve never really written a successful essay that broke away from formula writing. How do I break away?
- How much do you write for the ACT writing essay part? - I know it’s about choosing a side on the prompt, but how much do you have to write with only 30 minutes to spare?How much would the length of the writing be if it was well written.
- Does any1 know an intriguing (not boring) site about Islam? - Since today is the fisrt day of Ramadan, I would like to know more about my religion during this month.I mainly want to know:- whats haram and why its haram.-the stuff thats going to happen during the Day of Judgement-why Ramadan is a holy month and what we should do during the month of Ramadan
- History Essay Help…? - i need to write an essay on three events that chnged Canada as a country. the three events that I have chosen are: the battle of yres (world war 1), the canadian flag debate, and the battle of the somme (world war 1 again). What I need help with is the introduction paragraph…i have no