1) Highlight the text you want double spaced. To highlight everything, push CTRL+A.2) Press CTRL+2.There isn't a direct feature in WordPad in Paragaph to do it like there is in Microsoft Word. This works, however.
- How to double space a text using wordpad? - My teacher wants us to write an essay on the computer, but she wants it double spaced. How would I do this on WordPad or NotePad? I don’t have Microsoft Word or anything…
- How can I write papers on my Windows? - I do not like my PC, but my Mac is being fixed ( its a laptop and I dropped it). I need to write an essay (Im a student). My husband upgraded Windows recently to whatever is recent (dont know , dont care). Now I am being asked to pay $149 bc my trial period
- My computer is a Dell…? - …and it doesn’t have Microsoft Word on it. However, it has Microsoft Works Word Processor. I’ve only had it for 3 years, and the computers at my college have Microsoft Word, which is what I do most of my work on. So if I save my essays on to my memory stick after typing them
- Is there a website that’s like microsoft word that i can use to write my essay? - my microsoft is not working and i have to write this essy. is there a FREE website that i can use that i can write my essay on? i has to be just like microsoft word. please dont say wordpad or notepad
- Is microsoft works word processor the same as microsoft word? - I need to upload an essay to turnitin.com and they only allow MS Word, WordPerfect, PostScript, PDF, HTML, RTF and plain text. Will my upload still work if I wrote my essay using microsoft works word processor and saved it through that as well?
- How to double space on Microsoft Word 2010? - I need to double space an essay and i’m not used to using Microsoft Word 2010. Please help!THANKS!
- How can I double-space an email? - I have an essay that’s double-spaced in MS word, but my prof. wants me to email it to him in the body of an email (NOT an attachment). When I try to copy-and-paste, every other paragraph has single spacing instead of double spacing.Any suggestions? Thanks!