It's finals week and im haveing problems trying to explain into detal about this question. help please! Explain The impact of manifest destiny upon the 1830's and 40's?
- Imperialism Essay! need some help!? - what were the two driving forces in american imperialism from 1865-1914?what are the two driving forces in american imperialism from 2000-present?choices: Dollars: making money (:Defense: navy and power (:Democracy: spreading our gov’t (:Darwinism: trying to ‘civilize’ other cultures (:Destiny: manifest destiny, expansionism (:or Deity: spreading christianity (:also explain why (:thanks (:
- I really need help with a thesis statement concerning Manifest Destiny? - the essay question is : Discuss the political economic and social implications on Manifest Destiny, i have all the information but my thesis is weakkkkkk, soo pleas help me out, thanks so much
- Help with history question on Essay. Im not sure what it’s asking me? - During the 1890s, the United States began to increase its presence abroad—militarily and economically—like never before. Write an essay that explains the phenomena that spurred this move toward global hegemony and traces the development of U.S. presence internationally. You should mention within your discussion: 1.) industrialization, 2.) Nativism and patriotism, 3.) the 1893
- Is westward expansion and Manifest destiny the same thing? - im doing an essay on the effects that the industrialization had on the westward expansion… but isn’t it along the lines of manifest destiny..? or at least do they have something in common?
- I need help on my essay for history? - This is the topic he gave me for class . ” The imperialism of th U.S differed from those of Europe approve or dissapprove . ( New Manifest Destiny ) . I do not understand what he was trying to say . Can some body help me please . ?
- Do most people believe that destiny is already chosen for you or you choose your own destiny? - Okay, so I have to write an essay about whether you can choose destiny or if destiny chooses you. The first paragraph is an introductory paragraph, the second is about you being able to choose your own destiny, the third paragraph is about destiny choosing you, the fourth is my opinion about the subject and
- My English teacher refuses to give me an A+ in her class even though I have a 99%? - I know there are worse problems right now (like the poor Haiti orphans), but this is irking me enormously. The first semester ends next week but my school already taken the finals and everything. My final grade in my English class is a 99.08% and I want an A+. I have reasons for this request