I need help with coming up with an informed argument for an essay based on shinto religion in Japan.?
Assignment three asks me to write an informed argument based on research. At the university, the word argument does not mean a "verbal fight"; it means a "position paper", an essay that uses evidence to support your understanding of and/or your preferred course of action in response to a particular research topic, question, or problem. In many ways, this argument essay is like a mini-research article. I'm having trouble thinking of an argument based on Shinto religion in Japan, help please...
- How to come up with a research question? (Psych EE)? - I need help in forming a research question for my IB extended essay in psychology. My topic is the on the “bystander effect” and was wondering if this was a good research question: To what extent does diffusion of responsibility play a greater role than puristic ignorance in the bystander effect? If not, please tell
- Is my essay decent for my English final? - I had to write an essay on why is critical thinking an important skill to develop. What is critical thinking? Critical thinking is simply just thinking about thinking. When you begin to think about why you do stuff you start forming your own opinions on a variety of subjects. If you
- Research Paper six-pages and no topic? - Write a six-page paper about a problem that interests you, and for which you can suggest a solution. This topic should be small enough to address in a short paper (don’t try to find a solution to global warming, for example, instead try something like solving the problem of student mobility by creating more bike
- Help with my essay about the experiences of immigrants in Canada.? - Essay topic:Research the immigrant experience in Canada of a particular category of people (based on ethnicity, religion, race). Discuss the specific ways in which their experiences are comparable to the general experiences of all immigrants in Canada. Include a discussion of any experiences of oppression that the people you are researching encountered as immigrants here.
- Writing a research essay? - I have to write a research essay on Edgar Allan Poe. Basically, my topic is that i’m using his life experiences to see how it effected his poetry. I never wrote a research essay before and i’m wondering how do they differ from the usual analytical essay, where it’s just intro > detail > explanation?
- Science Essay Help? - For my Science Essay i need to answer this questions and need soem help Lima’s air quality is considered to be one of the worst in the world. How is science used to assess this? How does this impact the life of Lima’s inhabitants? How can science be used to remedy this problem? as
- Nursing research topics! please ideas? - Hi all. I am student nurse. For my assignment I have to write an essay based on evidence practice nursing. I am struggling to find a topic. I am thinking about: risk assessment tools to predict pressure sores.however, i am not finding different types of evidence on the topic. I want a topic where I