The Bible is a scary and mysterious book that's difficult to understand. It is the bloody history of angry men and an angry God. It is also beautiful in poetic prose that can be found in the Psalms. It has a high moral message and the promise that death is not the end of awareness. The Bible has meaningful messages which, quite astonishingly, can be interpreted in many ways that make sense....from sensible to insensible. The Bible has it all, myths, poetry, mystery, humor, science and history. Through the centuries and even up to now, the Bible is by far the number one best seller, with a world wide club of critics that often engage in heated debate that sometimes turns into war. No other book in the world has had so much influential power over the actions of mankind, and no other book has had a story with a mysterious miracle man like Jesus.
- 2000 AP Literature Free Reponse Question? - what are some examples for the following?”Many works of literature not readily identified with the mystery or detective story genre nonetheless involve the investigation of a mystery. In these works, the solution to the mystery may be less important than the knowledge gained in the process of its investigation. Choose a novel or play in
- What are my chances of getting accepted to the University of Maryland College Park? - Freshman Schedule:1.Honors English 1- A+2. french 1-A+3. Honors Bio- A+4. Honors World History-A+5. Honors Geometry- ASophomore Schedule:1. Honors English 10-A+2. Honors Algebra 2- A+3. Honors Chemistry-A+4. Honors European History- A+5. French 2-A+Junior Schedule:1. AP Physics-A2. AP English 11- A+3. french 3- A+4. AP U.S History-A+5. AP Trigonometry-ASenior Schedule:1. AP Calculus-A+2. Ap English 12- A+3. French
- My Chances of Getting into Princeton University? - Chances of Acceptance? I would like to know the chances I have of being accepted to Princeton University I am an immigrant from Russia and am fluent in Russian I have a 4.05 weighted gpa. I am 17th out of a class of 546 I have taken AP Chem, AP Physics, AP World History, AP
- Historical signifiance of hockey….USA and Soviet Union? - I have to write an essay about an important US sports club/team that has significance in US history/culture from the point of view of another country. Right now I want to go with hockey because of the 1980 “miracle on ice.” I have limited knowledge of the history of hockey, but I know from watching
- Who has read the “The Catbird Seat”? - I need a little help with this story. I am writing a literary essay and only written a little and read the story 3 times. So here are the 2 questions i have left, “what does Thurber (the author of the story) do to characterize Mr. Martin? and the other question, What elements of
- Can I get into NYU( Because I ask this question all the time)? - Can I get into NYU (CAS)?NYU (college of arts and science) Biology Majorwrote some really killer essays and I really emphasized on my diverse cultural background, if thats a good thing? (if you have time to read em u can drop me ur email)Im pretty sure I got some good recommendations, and I also got
- Parts of the Bible that are based on a true story? - Basically I’m doing an essay on how some of the Bible actually have sources/roots from something that really happened. (off course we all know almost the whole Bible has been proven wrong by science, but there are truthful parts!).Aka I have read somewhere that the story of Noah is partly true as there has been