I have an essay that's double-spaced in MS word, but my prof. wants me to email it to him in the body of an email (NOT an attachment). When I try to copy-and-paste, every other paragraph has single spacing instead of double spacing.Any suggestions? Thanks!
- How can I double-space an email? - I have an essay that’s double-spaced in MS word, but my prof. wants me to email it to him in the body of an email (NOT an attachment). When I try to copy-and-paste, every other paragraph has single spacing instead of double spacing.Any suggestions? Thanks!
- I have an essay that needs double spacing? - My computer doesn’t have any double spacing though. What do I do? Is there anyonline thing that gives you free double spacing?
- Would someone please edit my essay for school ? - Hey , can someone please edit my essay check for spelling or grammar mistakes ? Please provide your email address and i will send it to you . Or email me at [email not allowed] its only 3 pages double spaced.
- Which of the following correctly identifies the conventions for using quotations in a research essay? - A. Quotations of 10 lines or less are set off by quotation marks. Longer quotations are introduced by a colon, set off by double-spacing, and indented one inch. B. Quotations of 4 lines or more are set off by quotation marks. Shorter quotations are introduced by a colon, set off by double-spacing,
- How long should my essay on comparing and contrasting two poems about war be? - This depends mostly on the assignment. You have a lot of flexibility in how you do a project like this. just by deciding what you want to cover and how deep you want to go…you can do a couple of paragraphs or probably a short book.In the absence of other guidance, I’d probably
- How to double space a text using wordpad? - My teacher wants us to write an essay on the computer, but she wants it double spaced. How would I do this on WordPad or NotePad? I don’t have Microsoft Word or anything…
- How do you double space an essay on WordPad? - 1) Highlight the text you want double spaced. To highlight everything, push CTRL+A.2) Press CTRL+2.There isn’t a direct feature in WordPad in Paragaph to do it like there is in Microsoft Word. This works, however.