I need some help with this essay questions for a application.1) Why do you want to participate in the health sciences and technology academy?2) Describe your most significant extra-curricular activity or job?3) What are you long-range career goals?4)What have you produced, created, or achieved that has instilled a special sense of pride?Could you just tell me a example of all of them, because i don't know what to put.My teacher told just me to put in a application for the HSTA program.So I only know a little about it.Thanks.
- Do you want an entire day of our little kid’s first day at school in 0bama worship? Is this too much even for? - HIM?Menu of Classroom ActivitiesPresident Obama’s Address to Students Across America (PreK-6)Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of EducationSeptember 8, 2009Before the Speech• Teachers can build background knowledge about the President of the United States and his speech by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama. Teachers could motivate students by asking the following questions:Who is
- Can you explain the college application process to me? - When should I start my applications? I’m currently a junior, and I’m interested in NYU, Columbia, and Macaulay’s Honors program at Hunter. What does the process entail? What are typical questions the application asks you? What are typical essay questions? How long should your essay be? Do all schools require an interview? How do colleges
- How can I join the West Point Academy? - I am a high school student, and I will be a junior. I really wanted to get in West Point Academy. My current GPA is 4.0, unweighted, I am in the IB(International Baccalaureate) program if you ever heard about it. I am in the wrestling team now, but not really good, wanted to join swimming
- Can you help my essay? - so far i wrote this assay, and i really need more info please, or if you know something add to my paragraph. Finally, new medical advancements are being produced rapidly due to nuclear power from government. Nuclear Medicine was first created to treat unhealthy patient condition back in1900s, but because of the poor knowledge
- Very short essay–please give me your opinion? 10 points? - From the first time that I stepped foot on the campus of University of Maryland-College Park, I knew that this was the university that I wanted to attend. My first go at applying to colleges, I was often stricken with a sense of underwhelming compared to my fellow classmates. I was the only one I
- Help! Need Essay ideas!? - AssignmentPeople across the globe are recognizing more and more the importance of protecting the environment. At the same time, students and teachers are using technology more and more in teaching and learning. While the use of technology creates some additional demand on the environment through manufacturing and power usage, it also provides powerful
- How long should my essay be? - Im in Honors English and my english teacher told me that my intro should be about 5-7 sentences long, 3 body paragraphs should be in melcon form and the conclusion should be about 5-7 sentences long. I wrote an essay that was 3 1/3 pages long as my rough draft. After that we got into