I was wondering if there's a supplemental essay question to get into the drama department, on top of the regular admissions essay, and where I can find the questions.
- Help! Please explain what a psychological drama is? - Hello everyone,I have been scanning hundreds of websites on google and I am having great difficulty finding information on two things:- What is psychological drama? ‘- What is the history of psychological drama.As I have been ill I was unable to attend my regular senior drama classes, and as a result have missed vital work
- What is the difference between a Liberal Arts school and a Conservatory? - I am applying to U of M, and I would like to know if their program is more of a Liberal Arts school or a conservatory. I also want to know the difference between the two, and if I know that, I can determined what Michigan’s theatre department is considered to be. I think it
- Are historically black college’s more lenient on admissions? - So, 2 questions. Are historically black colleges more lenient on admissions? Like if I only went up to geometry when they require algebra 2? If I wrote an emotionally moving admissions essay? Also can I transfer to like long beach state or Los Angeles state from a historicay black college? Would i have to get
- Drama or Sociology GCSE? - I’m unsure if i want to change my options at the moment from drama to sociology. I already take drama outside of school which is partly the reason why i wanted to switch and the other is that the teacher isn’t very good and I don’t thing i would be very good with the essays?
- What does this College Application writing prompt mean? - One of the optional essay choices for Tufts University’s supplemental application asks “Are we alone?” That’s it. No explanation.I think they did this on purpose so that students can interpret it however they want.Personally, I want to address this question on a universal scale ( the probability of extraterrestrial life). Is this an acceptable approach?
- High School Freshman English? - ok so this week i have to either sign up for honors english for 9th grade or just go to regular english next year (i am in 8th grade). i currently have a 4.0 GPA and am a very strong writer. however, honors english would require a bunch more reading and more essays and more
- What family movies are there where the main character goes unconscious as part of my drama essay? plz help !? - like i asked in the subject. it’s a bit wierd but we’ve been told to look at actors going unconscious for drama so please does anyone know what family movies are there where the main character goes unconscious as part of my drama essay? for eg i’ve seen eragon.