Basically, i have always wanted a reptile and ive researched a lot about bearded dragons and i know that it will make an awesome pet for me. I have tried everything i could to convince my parents to let me get one. Ive talked to them maturely about it, written a 2 page essay, told them it was my responsibility and my money to pay for it, but they wont listen. my dad hates them after my brother tried to keep a couple and they died because he didnt do his research properly, and my mom wont let me get one cuz she thinks the same thing will happen. Well, my birthday is in 10 days, and they told me today that i would not be getting anything because they cant "afford" to get me anything, even though they bought a brand new car a few months ago. So since they wont be getting anything for my birthday, i want to buy myself something nice. So im going to get a bearded dragon. i have about $300 saved up to buy everything. Heres my plan:i will get the crickets early to breed them and tell them that we are doing an experiment in biology where we have to keep bugs or something and watch them grow. you know, something like that.Next, ill go to the store and buy supplies to bank a terrarium because it will be somewhat cheaper and ill tell them that if we build one, we will get like 5 100's in the grade book for biology, and that we will use it later on in the year. then ill tell them that one of my friends is going out of town for a family thing and he has a pet lizard he asked me to take care of. They'll probably say no at first, but ill be like "hes only going to be gone for a week or so and he really needs to find someone to look after it. im like his best friend so he trust me."so if they agree to that, i will have my friend who is helping me out to pick me up, take me to the pet store, and ill buy all the things i need, and ill buy the bearded dragon. Then after, ill go back to my house and my friend i and can set it up. Then a week later if they ask me when he is going to come get it, ill explain to them that he didnt really go out of town or anything. and if they let me keep it for a week with no problem, why do they have a problem with me keeping one myself? basically they'll have to let me keep it since i wont be able to return it and plus i dont know how they would be able to explain them selves. i know its lieing, but you dont understand how hard i have tried. i just want to prove to them that it wont die and that i am responsible. i have 2 dogs and a bird that i take care of everyday! i dont understand why they wont let me. i even told them i might want to reconsider about being a vet and instead, working with reptiles. thats how much i love them. they just wont listen. You opinions and thoughts please?
- Should I or should I not reveal to my mom? - This is really not that important or a big deal, but I just pulled an allnighter working on an English essay thats due today, and I still havent finished it.My moms easily-angered by bedtime and sleep stuff.. like I usually go to bed at midnight and that kind of bothers her because she thinks sleep
- Boyfriend issues? Advice please guys? - Hi guys!So me and my boyfriend have been together a year now, and when we first got together we was perfect. And basically we seem to have lost communication if that’s right?He used to talk to me about things, not just emotional things. But daily things, you know things you’d tell one another about your
- Is he a stalker? What should I do? - Don’t want to write an essay but there’s a guy I knew in college and we became friends, we didnt talk much in college but when he left we sort of had a phone friendship, we’d talk at least twice a week then almost every day…he was showing signs of an obsession with me
- Do You Think? - my “best” friend is critical over EVERYTHING i say. i am starting to not say my opinions around her anymore because of the criticism i get. and one time i had a REALLY bad cramp, and i tell her and she says, “well not to be mean or anything, but i know people in worse
- What to do now? (I warn you its extremely long)? - Sorry for the short essay, need to vent somehow but its hard when your best friend is the cause of your needing to vent. =oI’ve been best friends with this girl for over a year now, since our first year of college. We’ve both been there for each other every time we’ve needed someone there,
- About this girl i like..? - so i like this girl, and ill keep this as simple as possible but read all of itwe are both 15she knows i like her a looong time now ( 1year ish)but in the begining she didnt like me “the way i like her”basically we catch each other staring ALOTso appearantly i was the only
- How to explain that age doesnt matter when your in love.? - before i begin, please dont tell me that i dont know what love is or that im too young or anything like that, i dont need your critisism.anyways,i am almost 15 and my boyfriend is almost 17 and i truely do love him with all my heart. i started liking him a little over a