So I started writing my college essay. The first two paragraphs I wrote with passion, but after that it just became awful. I understand fully of what I was going to write, I wrote out an outline and everything. But for some reason, it's not coming to me. So here it is: [external link] am embarrassed by my writing style, first of all. (here is what my REAL writing style is like - this is an edited essay, not for college [external link] )Second of all, I am aware that there are grammatical errors. Please answer this question with the intent of helping me piece together my ideas first. Grammatical errors are things that I can take care of afterward.Third, I want to ask you a few questions post-reading: Do you understand the basics of what I'm writing about? Do you understand the topic/theme? Do you think I convey it well? Is this written with authenticity? Is it too broad and too vague, not specific enough? Most importantly, do you think I'm putting together too many ideas at once?
- Concern about girlfriend? - We are in the 9th grade. Today, in English class, we were grading our essays that we wrote the previous day. Due to the teacher’s laziness, the class were grading our own papers. My girlfriend and I are in the same class. And against all odds, my girlfriend got my paper to correct. (the teacher
- What is Rotary club? essay? - i want to become an exchange student through the rotary. one requirement is you have to write and essay. all it says is the essay must be 750-1000 words and the essay is “What is Rotary?” im not exactly sure what all they want in my essay and i only have around 300 words, i
- Please grade my SAT practice essay (Please grade on 1-10 scale)? - I took an SAT practice test, and I just need someone to grade it please!the prompt is to write my views on john heresy’s saying that failure is the beginning of failure and this is what i wrote:I agree totally with the john heresy’s saying that ‘learning starts with failure’. The first failure is
- Writing College Essays is useless…what do you think? - WAIT! Before you go and give me a lesson on all those positive things about essays. READ THIS CAREFULLY.What is the point of writing essays after being admitted into college? I mean, if your major doesn’t have to do with writing at all. Like Music, Computer Programming, Theater, Art, Natural Sciences, etc.I find myself, and
- Can Some One Help Me With History? - Post your position essay supporting or denouncing Jefferson’s right to negotiate the Louisiana Purchase with France. This should be a well-developed essay with three paragraphs. Summarize your position with a solid conclusion. Check for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes.Can any one help me?I’m baffled.
- Why would an author name a character Jude? - Obviously authors choose their characters’ names, especially the main character’s, with care. I’m reading a book for my literature class and i have to write an essay on it. I’ve tried to do some research on the name, but I’m hitting brick walls. So, could someone tell me who Jude was in
- Grade my essay! 1-6 6 being the best? - prompt: How would Inherit the WInd be different if it was in a form of a noble.Have you ever read a book and wondered why did the author write it in a different way? Inherit the Wind is a book that was written as a play and I wish that it would have been