i need help how to do this(easy steps please):4. Biography Book Report: Portrait CollageName ___________________ Due Date _______Mrs. MutilvaBiography – an author writes about someone’s life. The author explains the things that happen, the causes, and what these events lead to, the effect. The subject of the biography often has contributed to the world in some way. Select a biography on someone to read and report on. Book Title _______________ About whom ______________ Author ___________ Read the book. Follow the directions below when you finish reading the book. _____ (10 pts.) Turn in the report attached to this completed assignment page on time; include a correct heading_____ (5 pts) The report needs to be from the correct genre, Biography of a Scientist_____ (5 pts.) Do your best work. It needs to be legible, formal essay format, edited. --------------------------------------…VISUAL_____ (30 pts.) (Collage that represents the life of a famous person)1) Read the selected book on this individual and research information about him or her from other sources. Make notes about life events and include ideas on how certain aspect of the person’s life can be represented by pictures, words, or realia. 2) Make a sketch of the person for the center of the collage. 3) Then arrange pictures, sketches, realia, and famous quotations that represent the person’s life. 4) Write important events on strips of paper to include in the collage. 5) Arrange all of these items on a large sheet of construction paper / posterboard. 6) Position and glue the pieces into place. --------------------------------------…WRITTEN REPORT_____ (50 pts.) (5-paragraph essay) * Include the Title and author of the biography in your introduction paragraph. Briefly describe the main contribution this person made to the world. * Explain at least 3 events, or causes, in this person’s life and the 3 resulting effects in at least three separate paragraphs. * Conclude by showing how the causes and effects in this person’s life led to the major contribution to the community, country, or world. Also include what you learned and why you were interspersed in studying this person.
- How to write a book critique? - I have 3 book critiques that I need to write but I don’t no how to format it. We have a book critque suggestion but i don’t no how we’re supposed to but it together can someone help or give me and example of any book critique they’ve done, it has to be at least
- How do I put this in the essay? - I’m writing a paper for English and I always forget what to do with book titles and such. I have two things I need to put in:-I need to include a series, if it helps at all it’s The Magic Treehouse Series (this is an essay from what we read when we were younger).-I
- What should I expect from attending a literary event? - For a college assignment, I will be attending an literary event at a book store. The author will be reading a children’s book.What other things do authors usually discuss in these type of events? Do they talk about their life, their steps in publishing the books, etc.? Do you think she will read the 35
- Please help me? - 1. You’ve settled on an idea for an essay to write. What should you do next?A. Plunge right in and start writing. Then create your outline from what you’ve written. B. Ask the reference librarian to help you make a plan and prepare your outline. C. Look up your topic in the
- How to add more words to essay? - I’m writing and essay for a contest, and the minimum word amount is 750 words, and I only have 396 :/I am writing about an important invention, and I chose the camera. Please read my essay and tell me what else I should add (I won’t copy and paste, I’ll put your idea in my
- This is really urgent! please answer asap? - Describe a person or event that has had a profound effect upon your life. that is my college essay which i’m currently working on.what well known person / event would you pic (besides family, friends, etc) and why would you pick that person?I was thinking mother teresa … should I write about her? what things
- I need a summarized Formal Essay?!?!?!? - It has to have the topic sentence includes the main idea.The summary need to be clear and concise.It has to be about one-fourth to one third the length of the original.It needs to also expresses the author’s ideas, not a private interpretation.Please be sure to name the essay, its author if available, and where you