Okay I'm a freshman in high school and I have the opportunity to join my high school's yearbook class. The class is filled with seniors so I'm already kind of intimidated/ What do you do in yearbook class? Do you take pictures and write essays?
- I need an essay for yearbook? - My journalism teacher(who is the yearbook teacher also) wants me to join yearbook next year. I need to write an essay about why I want to join and what changes I would make to the yearbook. I’m a freshman this yearbook so I don’t know what the yearbook looks like. So I don’t know what
- I need help with my essay? Pointers? - I want to join Yearbook this school year. However, I need to get accepted. Part of the application process requires me to write a one page essay. Here is the prompt: A one-page essay explaining why you want to be on the staff, how you think you can best contribute to next years yearbook staff
- Can I expect to be accepted to UW-Madison? - I will be applying to be a freshman during the 09-10 school year:-I have an ACT of 31 (with writing)-I have a 3.9 GPA (unweighted), 4.2 (weighted)-Im ranked 2nd in my class of about 200.-By the time I graduate I will have taken:-3 semesters of gym-1 year of art-4 years of orchestra (2 honors)-1
- Do you think good Universities would accept me? - I’m a Junior in high school. My GPA is 3.4 unweighted, and a 3.8 weighted. I’m rank number 12 out of 329 students in my class as of right now. I go to one of those really bad school- it’s rank is considered to be an “F” school. Does school
- Are essays truly a fair way to judge a student considering that writing is subjective? - I am a college freshman. One thing I’ve noticed in college is that there are a lot of essays.My high school required a writing course as a senior to teach us how to write college level papers. Our college requires freshman to take a writing course on how to write papers too, so we had
- Cornell College in NY? Help!? - I really want to go to Cornell in NY but I am scared I won’t have a chance. I am just a freshman in high school but I have gotten some B’s. I am going to try to get all A’s this quarter to make my final GPA higher. I think at the moment it’s
- How do I write a good college level argumentative paper, PLEASE answer? - I earned A’s in high school like no body’s business, but now in my literature and English 101 class, I got a 78% and 75% on my essays respectively. Those were my first essays though. I actually TRIED in my essays too, albeit not my best, I got to admit. How can so much effort