What is a good thesis argument for the subject “Child labour: capitalist exploitation or economic necessity?”?
I need to research for and write a 2000 word essay by FRIDAY or I won't be able to pass my course. In my essay I have to weigh both sides of the question "Child labour: capitalist exploitation or economic necessity?" and develop a thesis argument. And I don't know why, but I CAN'T think of a good thesis argument. PLEASE PLEASE can someone suggest one so I can get going on this project! It's extremely important! Thanks!
- Research Project? … Vegetarianism.. Animal rights..? - Alright, I’d like to start off by saying that you do NOT have to believe the same I do to answer this question. Its completely fine if you think what I believe is ridiculous or whatnot.Now, I am doing a research project in which I am to research ANYTHING I would like to. I just
- I need help with coming up with an informed argument for an essay based on shinto religion in Japan.? - Assignment three asks me to write an informed argument based on research. At the university, the word argument does not mean a “verbal fight”; it means a “position paper”, an essay that uses evidence to support your understanding of and/or your preferred course of action in response to a particular research topic, question, or problem.
- How to do a research project? - I am in AP Lit. and we are beginning to do a research project on the book, “The Things They Carried. I have read some of the book, but I have no clue how to do a research project. I have never done one so I don’t even know what to do or present. This
- Body Points to Support the Argument of Stem Cell Research Ethics? - I’m having some writer’s block with this college-level essay. I know I want to write about “Embryonic Stem Cell Research,” but I don’t know what an appropriate thesis should be or what my reasoning to support it would be. I’m supposed to have 4 supporting points to my argument and address 2 oppositions.I’ve thought about
- I mainly need help with reasearch for the economic and religious parts of the prompt below? - The prompt is:3rd Period prompt – Assess the nature and importance of economic factors that helped determine the race for empire among the major European powers in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Points to think about: Factors for taking over territory – national pride, economics (raw materials for industrialization), Social Darwinism, religious
- Is this sentence too informal? - i always feel like when i add the word “well” into a sentence, it becomes too informal.. does this sound informal?There are a multitude of opinions and consequences to weigh and whatever the human race does choose to go for, well, we’ll soon find out.(btw.. this is in my research essay about cloning) thx.. and
- How to create a good manuscript for a collection of poetry, artwork and photography? - For my MYP Project, I am creating a book that is a collection of student-made artwork, poetry, and photography. For the project, I must also write a 4-6 page research essay. I really need some good information on how to make a good manuscript/how to organize a collection like this,i really need links to websites,please.