Having trouble with my Legal Studies class assignment. We are studying crime and in particular, scientific evidence in cases. The question I have to work with is:Discuss the implications of the use of scientific evidence for the rights of the accused.If someone could assist me it would be greatly appreciated. I would have seeked help from my teacher but he has been away for the past couple of lessons!
- Abortion Essay? I need help and honest answers? - Hi! Okay, so my teacher gave us an assignment where we have to write an essay on something that is legal, but we wish it wasn’t legal. I chose to do abortion. I really don’t want people putting negative comments because all I want is honest answers. I just think it shouldn’t be legal because
- Legal Studies persuasive essay on Euthanasia? - I have an assignment to do in legal studies. it is a persuasive essay to allow legalisation for euthanasia in australia. how should i set it out? thanks
- What are some good women’s rights topics for an essay? - So, in my Communication Arts II class, we just read the play/book “A Doll’s House” by Henrik Ibsen.Now we have to write a women’s rights movement research paper. The assignment is:”Each student will be writing a six paragraph research paper on women’s rights in the 1800′s and early 1900′s. Your topic can be anything you
- Lord of the Flies on how Science and rational thinking cannot save human kind alone, with morality it may? - i need help writing a five to six paragraph essay on scientific humanismmy question above is what i think my thesis could be? but i dunno. i need help starting with my thesis. all it has to be is Scientific humanism, and how science cannot save human kind alone.thank for all your help. it will
- Has anybody ever read Tuesday’s with Morrie by Mitch Albom? - I have to write a formal essay about it. My teacher gave everybody a phrase to work with. That phrase is……”Was the relationship between Mithc and Morrie a mutually beneficial, win-win relationship? Yes or no?Plz answer with some evidence from the book, which side you are going to take, and some objections on the side
- Scientific Concepts and design for a proper lunar landing? - Ok so I have to write a 100 word essay in science class about Scientific Concepts and design for a proper lunar landing, but I don’t know where to get the information and need help! Any information you might have will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
- What can we learn from the women’s suffragists movement? - For an essay, I need to reflect upon lessons that we can take from the women suffragist movement that could be currently applied in order to help make our society more equal and just.I understand what my teacher is asking us to answer but, I just dont know how to apply those lessons.Can anyone please