i bought a memory stick for uni and ive to save essay's to the memory stick, but don't know how to, can anyone help?
- My computer is a Dell…? - …and it doesn’t have Microsoft Word on it. However, it has Microsoft Works Word Processor. I’ve only had it for 3 years, and the computers at my college have Microsoft Word, which is what I do most of my work on. So if I save my essays on to my memory stick after typing them
- Are There Different Strengths of a Photographic Memory? - I remember a few years ago I read an article about a girl or guy who had such a strong memory (photographic) that they could take a look at a sheet of paper with lets say an essay written on it and their photographic memory would work so clearly/well that they could rewrite the whole
- What are well known debunked theories of memory? - I need a quote or example explaining how philosophers/psychologists believed the memory worked, espicially something that implies long term and short term memory are one in the same (I’m doing an essay on elimative materialism).
- Childhood memory i could write about? - i’m doing an english essay and have 3 paragraphs to write about a childhood memory….but i can’t pick a childhood memory..help thanks!
- Help on Henri Bergson and memory? - Hi i need to do an essay discussing Henri Bergson’s work on ‘time of memory’ or memory and refer to literary examples, plase help as Bergson is incrediboy difficult to read, maybe not for a psychology student. i cant think of any litarary examples relating to his work either plz help!
- For those who are intense on computers…? - I am having a problem with my HDD. It is the one from a Toshiba Satellite M55-S325. I think the problem occurred when i updated Trillian. It told me that there was an update and I downloaded it. Then I restarted my computer and when I opened Trillian it said it was missing a language
- Is my essay/story any good? - Did I have a name? I must have had one. Not that it matters now. I have been known as the child of my parents far too long. Whenever I try to remember my name, I just get one memory. I had seen this video in one of my parents’ video libraries. The label on