Im refering to math skills and theorical skills. What do you need more of them and what is more important over the other and why?Im really bad at mathematics but i can work really hard. On the other hand, everything theorical (memorizing, study tecnhniques, essays, discusion test...) is very easy for me.
- CHSPE Math expectations? - I took the full CHSPE (California High School Proficiency Exam) test last month, both English and Math. I know for sure I passed the language part, as all throughout school, that has been my favorite subject, and I wrote a 4 paragraph, 2 page essay on critiquing domesticated mass society and the consumer-labor cycle for
- Study tips? - I have 3 BIG tests tommorrow, and I know they are all gonna be hard.I have a Math Proficiency test, in which there is 25 problems, a science test on a unit that I don’t even get about light and photons that has 63 questions and all NOT multiple choice, and a essay in class
- Am I capable of taking my SAT a 3rd or maybe even a 4th time? - I am a Junior that is going to be an incoming Senior and I took my SAT with the following scores:The first time I took my SAT, I got a 360 in Critical Reading, a 400 in Mathematics, and a 410 in Writing with an essay score of 8 in May 2012.After that, I took
- I’m so overwhelmed and stressed out? - about school.I have a final on Wednesday in Math, on everything. I have an A (barely) right now, but she said the final exam most likely will change your grade…and I don’t test very well.Then I have a stats test on Thursday, and I’m not ready for it.On Friday I have half of my history
- How to be better organized for my classes (class description)? - Okay, the second semester is approaching, and I want to do better than I did the first semester. (Not that I did bad for the second. I have the ability to be very organized, but then I just don’t keep up with it. So I’m going to describe my classes, and you tell me if
- Essay Question Evaluation? - I had to write a response to this question? Do you feel my response is satisfactory?Prompt: Being an honors student requires taking responsibility for your own education. Describe and explain an example during your educational experience when you were an independent learner.My Response: To me, Mathematics has always been more intriguing than other fields of
- SSAT or ISEE? - I am going to take the SSAT/ISEE for my ninth grade admission to a private school. However, I have trouble deciding which testt is better/easier- or more suitable for me- the SSAT or ISEE. I prefer math and I dont like the fact that you are marked down for the SSAT if you have the