have to write a little essay and really need some help with some key points, read the chapter, im not just here trying to get somebody else to do my homework im just really not following our book. anything helps!Discuss the status of African Americans in colonial America and the early years after American independence (1619-1788). What key changes occurred, and why? Your response should consider evidence relating to the following, at a minimum: (1) the development of slavery in the Chesapeake region, (2) the Revolutionary War experience, and (3) African Americans in the new republic (c. 1780s).
- Besides their work through slavery, what did african-americans contribute to America before the Civil War? - I am writing an essay on the contributions of both women and African-Americans [both minorities at the time] before the Civil War. It was easy enough to find information on female contributions, but the only thing that the internet likes to give details about is African-American slavery. It’s difficult to find information of any of
- What’s a better way to write this sentence? - She was governed by manipulated fear of ending up in prison for being nice to an african american.Yeah. I want to focus on making the “being nice to an african american ” part sound more professional…This is an essay about the times of slavery in the U.S. so I’m not being racist or anything.
- Can you please proof read this? - Frederick Douglass During the year 1838, slavery was very common. An African American had only wished to witness the blessedness of freedoms, and avoid the wretchedness of slavery. The main rhetorical devices that stood out to me were the use of syntax,and the strong use of metaphors. Through this passage we get a slight glimpse
- Can any one correct my grammar error in this paragraph? specially punctuation? - In the article entitled “Critical Essay on “The Invisible Man; or, Battle Royal” literacy critic Liz Brent observes that the main theme in the store is war, a racial war between the white Americans and African Americans, she observes that the grand father’s death bed words where about a war in which he had been
- How and Why did colonial Americans feel they were justified in rebelling against Great Britian? - It’s not a simple answer. You need to look at the American Revolution from the perspective of British subjects asserting British Constitutional Rights. Americans came to the continent in search of religious freedom- that freedom was ultimately secured by the 1688 Revolution, which established a constitutional Monarchy and a Bill of Rights known as the
- Any one know a word that means Mexican and African American? - I have to write an essay about racism and my teacher said this one word that meant both Mexican and/or African American. Unfortunately, I forgot what it was. And I also don’t want to keep writing African Americans and Mexicans a bunch of times. So if anyone knows the word please tell me quick.
- Why did the Alamo occur? - my social studies teacher gave me this assignment and this isn’t in our text books and i have to find this info on line. there are tons of websites that talk about the battle of the Alamo but non of them say why it occurred.The Battle of the Alamo in 1836 at San Antonio was