I need help with an essay that I don't completely understand. There are two parts. The first part I have completed, which tells me to take any aspect of my life and describe it using at least five metaphors (175-300 words). The second part says to address the follwoing questions, each of them I do not understand completely. They areWhat role does language and language diversity play in the critical thinking process?How does language empower or limit the expression of our thoughts?What is the role of critical thinking in persuasion?I need to use 700 to 1,050 words to answer each of these questions. All I need is a simple explanation of each question and how I could probably answer it.
- Essay Help? - What role does language and language diversity play in the critical thinking process? How does language empower or limit the expression of our thoughts? What is the role of critical thinking in persuasion? What does all this mean? Where can I find information on this?
- Is my essay decent for my English final? - I had to write an essay on why is critical thinking an important skill to develop. What is critical thinking? Critical thinking is simply just thinking about thinking. When you begin to think about why you do stuff you start forming your own opinions on a variety of subjects. If you
- How can I integrate technical terms into my poetry essay so that it appears fluid,not just “stuck in there”.? - I am doing a critical poetry essay; its my first Uni one and when I was in school we didn’t use such words as syntax, metre, form, etc. It was mostly imagery and language and stuff. So I’m a little confused, and worried, about writing my response to the poem, inkeeping with the actual question,
- Do you think i passed my GED? - i passed everything but math and writing so i re tested math and writing yesterday.on the first part of the math there were 50 questions i hardly knew any of them except a few i had to guess on alot of them. but on the second part i knew almost every single one. i may
- Special Question For People…? - Especially english teachers. But if you’re not one, that’s cool. You don’t have to answer this hypothetical question.Let’s say a student wrote an essay that included HUGE words beyond your vocabulary. Some were used wrongly because he wanted to take a risk or because he didn’t have enough time to give it good editing. You
- QUICK EASY English Help Please!? - I have been given the essay question “How does Goldsworthy (the author) engage the reader throughout Maestro (the book)?” I know that the first one or two sentences of my introduction need to show that i understand the question and i have to put it into my own words. So can I please have your
- I don’t understand my World Civilization essay question? - I have an essay to write about global interconnectivity and exchange. For the essay, my prof wants me to answer the following questions:1) How do the World Systems Theory and the models of the Atlantic Triangular Trade describe the significance of global exchange?2) What are some of the most important effects of patterns of trade