English - 22Mathematics - 29Reading - 26Science - 27Cumulative - 26My essay hasn't been scored yet.
- What are my chances of being accepted into an Ivy League? - Here is my information:I live in a suburb in Southern New Jersey. I am a white male from the middle class.I am ranked 5th (but may be 6th) in my high school class of 669 students.My GPA is either 4.0 or very, very, very close to that.I have played tennis on my high school’s
- Are these good SAT scores? - Critical Reading- 640Mathematics- 580Writing- 560Essay- 7They add to 1780. I just got the scores. Are they good?
- High School Freshman English? - ok so this week i have to either sign up for honors english for 9th grade or just go to regular english next year (i am in 8th grade). i currently have a 4.0 GPA and am a very strong writer. however, honors english would require a bunch more reading and more essays and more
- I am applying for the Naval ROTC scholarship this year…? - My main concern is my GPA. I have a cumulative 3.1. Which I know is low, for them. But my extra curriculars are amazing. I am vice president of JSA (which ive been in four years). I was on the regional board for JSA as well. Ive been editor of the paper for two years.
- Good score? (SAT Reasoning)? - So, I’m still unsure on whether or not my score is at least good-ish, haha.And Google isn’t doing me any favors, either.Critical Reading: 660Mathematics: 440Writing: 450Essay: 6
- Is 1820 on the SAT a relatively good score? ? - I’m a junior in a vocational technical high school and this was my first time taking the test. Scores:Reading: 580Mathematics: 650Writing: 590, essay 8
- Is the American education system really this ridiculously easy? - I know everyone says that Americans are really badly educated. I always thought there might be some truth to that but I thought it had to be exaggerated. But I just did some research and discovered that the ACT is the test taken by students to get into college. I looked up the sample papers